Eugene/springfield Oregon Cc Members (Re: Wilton Classes)

Decorating By Carolynlovescake

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 6 May 2008 , 3:26pm
post #1 of 1

So many of you contacted me off forum via either e-mail/IM or by phone regarding our new store & classes in January/February and due to me going out on a long disability (broken ankle) I have misplaced my list of who it was and how to contact them again to answer questions.

The store is located at Crossroad Center (Where Best Buy is) right where Beltline and Gateway connect.

I just got back on the calendar this week for the May classes so sorry for the last minute notice.

I am teaching

C1 - Saturday's from 1:00 to 3:00

C2 - Tuesday's from 6:30 - 8:30 and again on Saturday from 10:00 - 12:00

F&GP - Wednesday's (tomorrow is a double class 4:00 - 6:00 and then 6:30 to 8:30) and the next 3 weeks from 6:30 to 8:30. It's a funky set up because someone else was teaching and they called me yesterday and asked me to take it for them so I did.

If any of the classes interest you (especially Saturday's classes) and you are driving from a city further out (Harrisburg, Oakridge etc) please call and get your name on the list. Let them know I approved you to sign up over the phone and pay when you got there for class since you are driving a good distance.

I also just started up a monthly newsletter for my students. If you wish to be on the mailing list please contact me at [email protected] . (It will definately have a class calendar in it with better lead time for you to register.)

If you have any questions please let me know either here, PM or via e-mail. [/i]

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%