Needing Some Cookie Ideas

Baking By Newatdecorating Updated 16 May 2008 , 9:34pm by yankeegal

Newatdecorating Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Newatdecorating Posted 6 May 2008 , 12:55pm
post #1 of 8

I have been throwing around a few ideas for end of school cookies for my DD class. First I was thinking about stars with their names on them, however I don't have a star cutter and I don't feel like hand cutting that many. Then there are balloons. The third one that I have thought of is round cookies. Baseballs for the boys, however I'm stumped as to what I could do for the girls with the round one. Any ideas??????

7 replies
Valli_War Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Valli_War Posted 6 May 2008 , 1:10pm
post #2 of 8

How about a pink princess tiara? I don't know how hard it is to ice a cookie like that, just thought I will give you my idea. You can even make a pretty flower on the cookie.

Good luck,

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 6 May 2008 , 1:12pm
post #3 of 8

You could do smiley faces or flowers (just draw petals and fill in....some cookie will show) or put them on a stick and make them look like lollipops. Just a few ideas.

noosie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noosie Posted 6 May 2008 , 1:15pm
post #4 of 8

If you have any pretty cutters like flowers, hearts, teddy bears, rainbows etc. you can use MMF and place whatever cutout you choose on the cookies once they come out of the oven. This is the fastest and easiest way to decorate cookies especially if you need to make quantities. You can do all the cutouts even from the day before and wrap in wax paper and some cellophane.

Good Luck!

pipercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pipercakes Posted 8 May 2008 , 4:27pm
post #5 of 8

Hi! Here are some round circle cookie ideas for girls. They should all use the round contour of a circle cookie nicely. : )

Rainbow over a cloud, kitty cat faces, butteryfly on a flower, big jewels (diamond, saphire, etc), ladybugs, colorful & expresive smileys

onceuponacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onceuponacookie Posted 9 May 2008 , 3:12am
post #6 of 8

I just did ladybugs out of a circle cutter, and they came out cute!

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 16 May 2008 , 9:30pm
post #7 of 8

I like the smiley face idea. You could even do that for the boys and girls.

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 16 May 2008 , 9:34pm
post #8 of 8

I just got an order for end of school cookies-summer-themed-flip flops, beach balls, suns, etc...I like the smiley face idea as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%