Dumb Guy Stuff...long, But Funny

Lounge By ccr03 Updated 9 May 2008 , 5:14pm by Ah-na

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 5 May 2008 , 9:42pm
post #1 of 13

Okay, so I know we all like some good gossip - so I figured I'd share.

So, about 3-2.5 years ago I started talking to this guy. Nice guy, was really starting to like him. Well, about 2 years ago (so about 6 months-a year AFTER we started talking) I come to find out that he got married for purely legal reasons. I confront him about it and he totally denies it at first, then within the next 20 minutes gradually starts changing his story - but never fully tells me the truth. THen he has the nerve to tell me, call me. Yeah, like that was going to happen.

WEll fast forward to last Saturday. He calls me. I haven't seen or spoken to him since he denied everything - he had never even so much as tried to call me after that! Well, obviously I don't recognize him - and he sounds surprised that I don't. I talk to him about 3 minutes - completely dumbfounded - and that's it. Well, he calls me again last night. I wasn't by my phone so it was just a missed call.

So, there's this concert coming up Saturday and I know he'll probably be there - which is why I am going to make certain that I look as hot as ever and be like - I don't think so.

Yeah, I find this all VERY funny!! Like did he really think I was sitting by the phone for the past two years. I don't think so!!

Sorry it's long, but I just find this all so funny and thought you guys might get a kick out of it icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

12 replies
karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 6 May 2008 , 8:21am
post #2 of 13

Sounds just like a man..... icon_rolleyes.gif

ccr03 Posted 6 May 2008 , 1:14pm
post #3 of 13

actually more like a little boy!

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 6 May 2008 , 4:37pm
post #4 of 13

Why are men/boys so dumb? Your plan sounds like a good one to me! thumbs_up.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 7 May 2008 , 6:24am
post #5 of 13

My dumb SIL one married for "legal" reasons. She married a Chinese man who was illegal and wanting to stay in the US.

He spoke very little English. Did I mention she spoke NO Chinese? I could never figure out how they communicated!

Anyway it didn't last very long at all! I guess he would rather get sent back to China than live with HER! (me too)

I hope you knock his socks off, but stick to you guns and don't let him sweet talk you. I am a female and I know how we are!

ccr03 Posted 7 May 2008 , 12:59pm
post #6 of 13

MessyBaker, ha,ha,ha....you are so right!!

My sister also yelled at me telling me the same thing - that I better not let him sweet talk me again!!

The oh so good thing is that the concert is one of my favorite bands so I won't even be paying attention to him!!

lardbutt Posted 7 May 2008 , 2:03pm
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr03

MessyBaker, ha,ha,ha....you are so right!!

My sister also yelled at me telling me the same thing - that I better not let him sweet talk me again!!

The oh so good thing is that the concert is one of my favorite bands so I won't even be paying attention to him!!

Alright then icon_surprised.gif And just when is the concert and what time do you plan on being home my dear? icon_wink.gif

ccr03 Posted 7 May 2008 , 2:22pm
post #8 of 13

ha,ha,ha......
You are a mom aren't you!

Ah-na Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ah-na Posted 9 May 2008 , 12:39am
post #9 of 13

Hahaha, what's his name??? My FIL is like that...he's done it a few times! Good luck with that, you should find a really hot guy to go to the concert with you! What band by the way>

ccr03 Posted 9 May 2008 , 4:58am
post #10 of 13

ha,ha,ha....
yeah, I've already told my sister's friend that he had to be my 'substitute' guy for the night! ha,ha,ha....

And ah-na - it's two Mexican bands - Los Tigres del Norte and Bronco - you're in Texas, so you may have heard of them.

oh, his name is Rafael - totally ruined the name for me icon_wink.gif

lardbutt Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:39pm
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr03

oh, his name is Rafael

How terrible.....I will never look a a Rafael the same!

ccr03 Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:56pm
post #12 of 13

ha,ha,ha.....I know!!!
And I actually really LIKED (past tense) the name!!

Okay, so tomorrow is the concert. I'm going shopping with my sister tonight for a new outfit (I have nothing to wear anyway).

But so I'll let you guys know if something happens tomorrow!

Oh, and and I just say that I am SUPER, MEGA excited to go to this concert. I cannot express how much I love these bands!!!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Ah-na Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ah-na Posted 9 May 2008 , 5:14pm
post #13 of 13

Have fun, be safe and knock him dead!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%