Help With Flavor Options, What Would You Rather Poll:

Decorating By foxymomma521 Updated 5 May 2008 , 11:04pm by foxymomma521

foxymomma521 Posted 5 May 2008 , 7:28pm
post #1 of 7

Hi everybody!
I tried asking earlier but didn't get any responses so.....
My son's are having their birthday party this weekend, and I am starting to bake and freeze today so I don't run out of time. I know one cake will be white chocolate with alternating layers of raspberry filling and white chocolate truffle filling.
The other cake I am undecided on, either chocolate peanut butter with one layer of peanut butter chip, one layer of triple chocolate, and peanut butter fudge filling.
Or
French Vanilla with rich chocolate buttercream

Please vote to tell me what you think is better. My dilemma is the bigger cake is going to be the possible peanut butter cake, and I'm not sure how many people LOVE peanut butter like I do. I'm not sure if I should play it safe with french vanilla... thanks in advance!

6 replies
foxymomma521 Posted 5 May 2008 , 9:14pm
post #2 of 7

Come on guys, this is the second thread I've started today with no responses. Please help me out...

foxymomma521 Posted 5 May 2008 , 10:15pm
post #3 of 7

51 views and only 4 votes, keep 'em coming icon_smile.gif

diane Posted 5 May 2008 , 10:28pm
post #4 of 7

chocolate peanut butter hands down!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

vteventrider Posted 5 May 2008 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 7

I have to go with Fr. Vanilla due to peanut allergies, but the other sounds wonderful.

foxymomma521 Posted 5 May 2008 , 10:32pm
post #6 of 7

That's what I want too, but the votes here are almost tied, and I need to think of all the guests. (I shouldn't hoard a 12x18 all to myself icon_lol.gif )

foxymomma521 Posted 5 May 2008 , 11:04pm
post #7 of 7

I'm not worried about the allergy because I will still have one cake with no PB in it...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%