Searching High & Low For This Recipe...

Baking By just_for_fun Updated 9 May 2008 , 10:25pm by just_for_fun

just_for_fun Posted 5 May 2008 , 1:20pm
post #1 of 5

A few years ago, a magazine (possible Better Homes and Gardens or Good Housekeeping) had a holiday recipe contest. The winner was a White Chocolate Cheesecake. I made it several times, and it was the best!! Then my computer crashed, and I lost the recipe. I have e-mailed these magazines, but none responded. Maybe one of you have seen it???

This is what I remember:
The crust was crushed vanilla cookies, butter and grated white chocolate. The filling was 4 containers light whipped cream cheese, eggs, sugar and chopped white chocolate. There was a sour cream topping, with huge, beautiful white chocolate curls. It was served with blackberries or raspberries (don't remember which).

If anyone knows this recipe and can give it to me, my family will love you for it!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
linedancer Posted 5 May 2008 , 1:31pm
post #2 of 5

This is probably not the recipe you are looking for because it does not have light whipped cream cheese. It does look similar to what you described. Just found it on the net and hoped it might help:

s_barnes76 Posted 5 May 2008 , 1:40pm
post #3 of 5

This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it sounds similar. If for some reason the link doesn't show, I will pm it to you. HTH

johnson6ofus Posted 9 May 2008 , 8:04pm
post #4 of 5

try one of my favorite recipe searches.

just_for_fun Posted 9 May 2008 , 10:25pm
post #5 of 5

These are very similar, I may try them out.

johnson6ofus - there were so many recipes there, surprisingly, none of them were it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%