Need Help In Arlington Heights, Il!!!!!

Decorating By kmk_888

kmk_888 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmk_888 Posted 5 May 2008 , 7:45am
post #1 of 1

Hi everyone! Following is the email I'm sending to any bakers I can find in my area. Please let me know if anyone can help! ('icon_cry.gif')

Hello fellow baker,

Frankly, I am writing to ask a professional favor: A few months ago, I set out to grow my own cake business from scratch & in the process offered a few cakes at cost to expand my portfolio. One of the customers that I extended this offer to was a young bride-to-be, named Patricia. Her wedding is going to be on June 7th. At the time that I promised her a cake at cost, I was unaware that my husband's company was starting to make plans to relocate us to New Jersey at the end of May...yikes!

Now, I'm faced with a terrible dillema...what do I do about this poor girl's cake?! Well I'm not the type of person that is comfortable telling her that I simply can't make her cake & she needs to find another baker only one month before her wedding & with a budget of only $80 for supplies.

That is why I'm calling on you! Would you be willing to put together a small wedding cake for this sweet girl & her fiancee? They are only expecting about 45 guests & have asked for an 8" square tier & a 10" round. They would like devil's food cake with a layer of chocolate mousse & a layer of raspberry filling, and chocolate ganach covering.

You may be asking, "What's in it for me?" Well, I belong to a Mother's group & have had requests for several other cakes that I cannot fulfill because of the move. I'd be more than happy to send the business your way!

Please let me know if this is something you feel like you can help with. I know I'm not the only person who would appreciate it! Many, many thanks...

Kimberly Krangnes
Krangnes Cakes
KrangnesCakes.com
[email protected] icon_cry.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%