natalka Posted 5 May 2008 , 2:24am
post #1 of

Hi Everyone, I just want to know where you all buy sweetex. I need to get it ASAP becauseI have a cake to do in two weeks and I just don't know where to begging. Maybe someone can give a website. That will be soooooo... great. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
natalka Posted 5 May 2008 , 7:01am
post #2 of

Anyone???????!!!!! Please!!! icon_cool.gif
I wonder if Alpine brand is the same as Sweetex? I noticed Alpine is cheaper then Sweetex.
Did anyone used Alpine and can tell me if I can purchase that instead of Sweetex, and will have the same results???? icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif
Thanks a bunch!!

lardbutt Posted 5 May 2008 , 7:24am
post #3 of

I bought Sweetex from Into the Oven. when I checked they had the best price and the cheapest shipping. They also send the order out like the next day. They were great to work with!

bashini Posted 5 May 2008 , 10:13am
post #4 of

I think Global Sugar Art does it too.

natalka Posted 5 May 2008 , 6:12pm
post #5 of

Thank you ladies for the help. I have checked the website Into the Oven, I liked their prices.

bellacakeaz Posted 27 Nov 2012 , 10:31pm
post #6 of

SWEETEX - (A COMMERCIAL GRADE HIGH RATIO SHORTENING) CAN BE PURCHASED @ ABC CAKE DECORATING SUPPLIES - ALSO KNOWN AS CAKE ARTS. THEY SELL WHOLESALE AND RETAIL. AND SHIP ACROSS THE GLOBE. I LOVE THIS STORE! icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.cakearts.com/search.asp?keyword=SWEETEX

ABC CAKE birthday.gif DECORATING SUPPLIES

2853 E. INDIAN SCHOOL RD

PHOENIX, AZ 85016

602-224-9796

WWW.CAKEARTS.COM

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%