Having Problems Uploading Pictures

Decorating By chele_belle Updated 23 May 2008 , 2:44pm by Jayde

chele_belle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chele_belle Posted 4 May 2008 , 3:35am
post #1 of 10

Is anyone else having problems uploading their pics? I have made sure that they are not too big of a file but I still can't get them to upload. Any suggestions? I have a Mac and I am using Firefox. I would like any suggestions you may have.

Thanks,
Chele icon_biggrin.gif

9 replies
chele_belle Posted 17 May 2008 , 1:59pm
post #2 of 10

anyone out there? icon_sad.gif

momof4sweeties Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof4sweeties Posted 17 May 2008 , 2:07pm
post #3 of 10

I dont know much about this computer but i am having problems too. I've uploaded before and now it just says error. I dont know!!!

wendym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendym Posted 17 May 2008 , 2:24pm
post #4 of 10

I dont know why but I am having problems too. I have uploaded pictures before but now and for some months It just wont upload any of my pictures it just comes up as error. Hope some one can help.

chele_belle Posted 21 May 2008 , 1:51am
post #5 of 10

I'm glad that at least I'm not the only one having problems. I would really like to be able to post my pics so I could get feedback on them, hopefully someone can tell me what is going on.

Chele

mom2owen1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2owen1 Posted 21 May 2008 , 4:08am
post #6 of 10

i was having problems a few days ago and emailed cusomter service about it. the reply i got was that they lowered the max file size to 1.2. i am not sure if that is what is going on now, but maybe try further reducing your sizes.

chele_belle Posted 23 May 2008 , 2:57am
post #7 of 10

I've made sure that my pictures are the correct size so thats not the issue. I wish I could figure this out. Thanks.

adunfag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adunfag Posted 23 May 2008 , 3:08am
post #8 of 10

OMG, I thought I was the only one having the problem! I make sure my pics. are the correct size etc. Hopefully, whatever is causing the problem will be resolved soon.

Gama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gama Posted 23 May 2008 , 3:23am
post #9 of 10

Ok so how do you change the size of pics?
I have pictures i want to upload but they are too large.
I can't even do Avatar .

Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 23 May 2008 , 2:44pm
post #10 of 10

I have posted pictures before, so I know the size of mine isnt the problem. I cannot post pictures either. It tells me that there is an error.

I havent been able to post any more since Feb. I have so many new ones that are soooo much nicer than the first couple of ones that I did. I really LOVE the Cars one that I did for my son's 2nd birthday. I really want to post that one and get some constructive critism on it. It by far is the best thing that I have done.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%