Help With Wedding Cake Topper...

Decorating By carmenid Updated 4 May 2008 , 12:54am by vixterfsu

carmenid Posted 4 May 2008 , 12:15am
post #1 of 2

I was asked to do a cake topper kind of like the one in the do you make the round shape of the topper? is there anything over the top layer where you attach the roses to???

1 reply
vixterfsu Posted 4 May 2008 , 12:54am
post #2 of 2

It's a ball of Gumpaste. I did this in Toba G's class.
You make your flowers and stick them in a somewhat flattened ball.

Quote by @%username% on %date%