Sketch To Reality!

Decorating By aligotmatt Updated 4 May 2008 , 1:01am by aligotmatt

aligotmatt Posted 3 May 2008 , 10:20pm
post #1 of 8

I know we have a lot of talks about what we show our customers, so I thought I'd share this little sketch to reality with you all icon_smile.gif

This is the drawing from the consultation...

And then they asked for a full color sketch, which I don't normally do...

And the final product delivered today!!

Hope you all enjoy icon_smile.gif

7 replies
veejaytx Posted 3 May 2008 , 10:32pm
post #2 of 8

Very pretty, and a great look at your process of planning and executing! Thanks!

CakeDiva73 Posted 3 May 2008 , 10:33pm
post #3 of 8

Wow, that is fantastic! Totally organization and following the design - awesome. icon_smile.gif

KASCARLETT Posted 4 May 2008 , 12:15am
post #4 of 8

How awesome is that?? The cake is beautiful! Reminds me of Candace Olson of Divine Design, she will have something in mind, puts it in color and viola!!

pjaycakes Posted 4 May 2008 , 12:17am
post #5 of 8

Fantastic job. I love the colors together. When I first saw the color sketch I thought man what a busy cake; but you executed the sketch really well and made it look awesome.

mom42ws Posted 4 May 2008 , 12:33am
post #6 of 8

very nice; what was the occassion for the cake?

Dee1219 Posted 4 May 2008 , 12:45am
post #7 of 8

That is so neat to see!! I enjoy sketching them out as well!! You did a great job of making the cake look just like the sketch! I bet your customer was quite happy!! Nice work icon_biggrin.gif

aligotmatt Posted 4 May 2008 , 1:01am
post #8 of 8

Thanks everyone! It was a wedding cake. The whole event was outside and very blue and green. They gave everyone a pair of blue and green flip flops too. The cake colors matched spot on.

Quote by @%username% on %date%