Help!! Need To Buy Wilton "rose" Separator Ring!!

Decorating By BSR Updated 7 May 2008 , 11:34am by BSR

BSR Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BSR Posted 3 May 2008 , 9:49pm
post #1 of 7

I am looking for the Wilton Rose Separator Ring. A customer picked out a cake which uses the ring. I told her I would try to find it! (STUPID) Don't you just hate the cake books that have discontinued products!! Anyway I have searched the web and can't find it. Does anyone have one I can buy?

6 replies
mom2spunkynbug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2spunkynbug Posted 3 May 2008 , 10:06pm
post #2 of 7

I don't have one, but just wanted to ask if you checked ebay or other auction sites like that.

Good luck!

mom2spunkynbug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrycakes Posted 4 May 2008 , 5:34pm
post #4 of 7

thumbsdown.gificon_cry.gif I had to use one of these at a wedding several years ago....and it was STOLEN from the kitchen as I was getting other things together! Talk about mad! I was furious!!!

I would love to find another one.......it was a pretty piece! icon_cry.gif

BSR Posted 7 May 2008 , 11:29am
post #5 of 7
Quote:

Thank You!!! I didn't want to pay that much but I can't be picky.. I bought it I just hope I get it in time!!!

BSR Posted 7 May 2008 , 11:31am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2spunkynbug

I don't have one, but just wanted to ask if you checked ebay or other auction sites like that.

Good luck!

Thanks I found it on Ebay!!

BSR Posted 7 May 2008 , 11:34am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycakes

thumbsdown.gificon_cry.gif I had to use one of these at a wedding several years ago....and it was STOLEN from the kitchen as I was getting other things together! Talk about mad! I was furious!!!

I would love to find another one.......it was a pretty piece! icon_cry.gif

I found one on ebay for $40 a little more than I wanted to pay but I have one... I hope mine does'nt disappear!!! The lady had 2 more if you're really wanting one!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%