Help!! Need To Buy Wilton "rose" Separator Ring!!

Decorating By BSR Updated 7 May 2008 , 11:34am by BSR

BSR Posted 3 May 2008 , 9:49pm
post #1 of 7

I am looking for the Wilton Rose Separator Ring. A customer picked out a cake which uses the ring. I told her I would try to find it! (STUPID) Don't you just hate the cake books that have discontinued products!! Anyway I have searched the web and can't find it. Does anyone have one I can buy?

6 replies
mom2spunkynbug Posted 3 May 2008 , 10:06pm
post #2 of 7

I don't have one, but just wanted to ask if you checked ebay or other auction sites like that.

Good luck!

countrycakes Posted 4 May 2008 , 5:34pm
post #4 of 7

thumbsdown.gificon_cry.gif I had to use one of these at a wedding several years ago....and it was STOLEN from the kitchen as I was getting other things together! Talk about mad! I was furious!!!

I would love to find another one.......it was a pretty piece! icon_cry.gif

BSR Posted 7 May 2008 , 11:29am
post #5 of 7
Quote:

Thank You!!! I didn't want to pay that much but I can't be picky.. I bought it I just hope I get it in time!!!

BSR Posted 7 May 2008 , 11:31am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2spunkynbug

I don't have one, but just wanted to ask if you checked ebay or other auction sites like that.

Good luck!

Thanks I found it on Ebay!!

BSR Posted 7 May 2008 , 11:34am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycakes

thumbsdown.gificon_cry.gif I had to use one of these at a wedding several years ago....and it was STOLEN from the kitchen as I was getting other things together! Talk about mad! I was furious!!!

I would love to find another one.......it was a pretty piece! icon_cry.gif

I found one on ebay for $40 a little more than I wanted to pay but I have one... I hope mine does'nt disappear!!! The lady had 2 more if you're really wanting one!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%