Missed Td #2 Cakes

Decorating By stampinron Updated 5 May 2008 , 2:06am by Sugar_Plum_Fairy

stampinron Posted 3 May 2008 , 8:57pm
post #1 of 11

I somehow didn't see the TD cakes from last month. I cant find them on a thread of their own. Can someone send me a link or point me in the right direction please? Thanks.

10 replies
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 3 May 2008 , 9:07pm
post #2 of 11

Due to a family illness one of the competitor's had to pull out of the TD. If you want to see the cake from the remaining competitor you can check out her photos and go to the Spring themed cake. Her user name is wgoat5.

HTH

kansaswolf Posted 3 May 2008 , 9:08pm
post #3 of 11

It got canceled because of a family illness in one competitor's family... Sad, but apparently her daughter is doing better, so that's good!

I'm sure the cakes would have been awesome too, but I guess they weren't done...

lorijom Posted 3 May 2008 , 9:17pm
post #4 of 11

Here's the link to all the smack talk...as well as the info to take a look at Christi's competition cake:

TD #2 http://cakecentral.com/cake-de.....81015.html

NanaFixIt Posted 3 May 2008 , 9:18pm
post #5 of 11

Sorry to be ignorant, but what is "TD"?

lorijom Posted 3 May 2008 , 9:22pm
post #6 of 11

nana, as in Bobby Flays "Throwdown" icon_smile.gif Check out the link and you'll quickly see how much fun it is.

NanaFixIt Posted 3 May 2008 , 10:05pm
post #7 of 11

Thanks, lori, and geez - my brain must be incredibly foggy today! I blew right past that link...duh!!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 4 May 2008 , 4:11am
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaswolf

It got canceled because of a family illness in one competitor's family... Sad, but apparently her daughter is doing better, so that's good!

I'm sure the cakes would have been awesome too, but I guess they weren't done...

Actually, just to be accurate, it's her niece that's ill and last I heard, is currently receiving blood transfusions. Also, her mother wasn't feeling too well either.

stampinron Posted 4 May 2008 , 10:25pm
post #9 of 11

Okay, thanks, I didn't follow all the pages of smack talk....got a little behind. (Hands out ready to be whacked) icon_wink.gif

TexasSugar Posted 4 May 2008 , 11:02pm
post #10 of 11

Maybe ya'll can sweet talk Heath in to making a section on the message board for the Throwdown conversations. That way all the past throwdowns could all kept in once place and easy to find later.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 5 May 2008 , 2:06am
post #11 of 11

Hmm, not a bad idea. I'll let wgoat5 and teecakes take a look at your idea and they can talk to Heath about it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%