Where Can I Look For This Pan..

Decorating By grama_j Updated 3 May 2008 , 3:24pm by grama_j

grama_j Posted 3 May 2008 , 2:41pm
post #1 of 5

I assume it is something that is discontinued from Wilton.... I tried e-bay, but no luck there....
Thanks for any help you can throw my way.....

4 replies
grama_j Posted 3 May 2008 , 3:08pm
post #3 of 5

OMG! thank you.... that is it, but it is GONE already ! LOL! Can you BELIEVE that !? Well, at least I know the name of it now, and it might be easier to find...... THANK YOU DONIB soooo much for trying !

DoniB Posted 3 May 2008 , 3:16pm
post #4 of 5

LOL Wow! I promise, it was there when I found it! LOL

But yep... now you know what to put in for the search. icon_smile.gif I just happened to have an old yearbook with that in it, sitting right here, so was able to get the name almost immediately. icon_smile.gif

good luck finding one!

grama_j Posted 3 May 2008 , 3:24pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks..... I think that cake is so darned pretty.... I would love to make one.......

Quote by @%username% on %date%