Just Watched My New Successful Stacking Dvd From Sugarshack!

Decorating By gingersoave Updated 31 May 2008 , 3:29am by sugarshack

gingersoave Posted 2 May 2008 , 11:28pm
post #1 of 20

Thank you once again Sharon for the wonderful and informative DVD. I learned SOOOO MUCH!!! I thought after 15 years of cake decorating, having my own business and teaching Wilton cake decorating that I couldnt possibly learn anything new and once again you have proven me wrong!!!! woo hooooooo

I highly recommend all of SugarShack's DVD's. Successful Stacking, Flawless Fondant and Perfecting the Art of Buttercream.

Now, could you please come up with another DVD on 3D cakes and how to charge for cakes!!!!! I'm ready!

Thanks again Sharon, you rock!

ginger

19 replies
gingersoave Posted 2 May 2008 , 11:33pm
post #2 of 20

Here is her web site if anyone is interested.

www.sugaredproductions.com

4Gifts4Lisa Posted 3 May 2008 , 12:03am
post #3 of 20

I got mine yesterday and loved it too! Thumbs up, Sharon!

Now for my next request for your business venture...little pamphlets/booklets that give pictorials of what your DVD's state. Sometimes I want to reference something while I am doing a project and can't watch the DVD. You could sell them separately or as a package with the corresponding DVD.

I know you're bored...get cracking! <That last part was a laughing joke, in case you didn't get that...>

mkolmar Posted 3 May 2008 , 3:19am
post #4 of 20

I got mine yesterday (the stacking and fondant ones--already have the BC one). Can't wait to finally sit down this week and watch them. My DH helped me stack a wedding cake in December and then saw the order forms for her videos. Needless to say he said I had to order them. Oh darn, I was so upset to told by DH to spend money and buy these icon_lol.gif He actually wants to learn how to do things also. (He's cutting out a cross for me right now out of cake as I type) We both can't wait to see these videos!

sugarshack Posted 4 May 2008 , 1:13am
post #5 of 20

I am SOOOOOOOO glad you guys are likingi t!!!

thank you!

beachcakes Posted 5 May 2008 , 1:02am
post #6 of 20

I picked them all up at the mid-atlantic cake show. So far, I've only had the chance to watch the stacking dvd. It's great! Thanks Sharon!

sugarshack Posted 6 May 2008 , 3:56am
post #7 of 20

Thank YOU!

mlwideman Posted 7 May 2008 , 2:12pm
post #8 of 20

Sharon,

I just watched my successful stacking dvd last night. I loved it just as much as the buttercream dvd you created. I could watch you decorate cakes and give tips all day. Thanks for another greatly executed video and all the helpful hints. You have been so helpful to me with questions I have had in the past about some cakes I have decorated. You are so generous with your knowledge and I am so grateful to you. You are just so sweet!

Now, on to the million dollar question. What is the next video in the works? LOL!

Melanie

sugarshack Posted 9 May 2008 , 4:44am
post #9 of 20

Thank you melanie so much!

Nothing planned (yet).

bashini Posted 9 May 2008 , 9:21am
post #10 of 20

I got the Buttercream DVD and its great! Lot of information and I can't wait to try it. I'm in the prosses of ordering the other two.

Thank You Sharon!

sugarshack Posted 12 May 2008 , 4:35pm
post #11 of 20

Thank you so much! Gald you like it!

Martina Posted 13 May 2008 , 11:16am
post #12 of 20

I got the Stacking DVD and it's gorgeous! Like the Buttercream and the Fondant DVD. It is worth every penny.

Now I'm addicted to Sugarshack DVDs. Could you please plan the next one, Sharon? icon_biggrin.gif

jmpearl Posted 13 May 2008 , 11:46pm
post #13 of 20

I got all 3 DVDs and love them all.

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your knowledge with all of us. icon_biggrin.gif

gingersoave Posted 14 May 2008 , 11:12am
post #14 of 20

Sharon, love all your DVD's BUT BUT BUT-is there a way I can create a cheat sheet while I am in the kitchen and I don't have the DVD's handy. I keep forgetting all the tips while I am icing my cake or covering with fondant or stacking???? Do you have a cheat sheet somewhere? Just curious, I could take notes but thought I would ask first. How about a book????? I would buy it!!!!! Know a good book publisher????

ginger

jonicca Posted 14 May 2008 , 3:54pm
post #15 of 20

I just watched Successful Stacking yesterday. . . .WOW!!! I learned sooo much! I have to watch it again today. Oh, and I ordered my bubble tea straws too! I can't wait until Flawless Fondant gets here. . .I already have the BC video. And I LOVE the fact that I can watch these videos, and then come here and actually get a response from Sharon herself. CC IS AWESOME thumbs_up.gif . . .SUGARSHACK IS AWESOME thumbs_up.gif But Sharon, we need more videos!!! icon_wink.gif

sugarshack Posted 14 May 2008 , 11:45pm
post #16 of 20

I am SO SO glad you guys are liking them and they are being helpful. That was my goal as I know how frustrating these things can be. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hey Ginger! Thank you again for all your kind words.No cheat sheet at this time! I just start going and talk as I go! LOL.

Book? OMG!

BrandisBaked Posted 15 May 2008 , 6:06am
post #17 of 20

I want to thank you too!!

I really enjoyed the video, and honestly never thought about using such thick foam core between layers! You taught me something new!

I also want to thank you for sending out that extra video, even though the address mix-up was totally my fault. You didn't have to do that, and I appreciate it more than you know. icon_smile.gif

sugarshack Posted 15 May 2008 , 6:08am
post #18 of 20

icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you.

bashini Posted 22 May 2008 , 12:30pm
post #19 of 20

Today, I recieved my fondant and stacking DVDs and I'm SOOOO happy! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I watched the fondant DVD. OMG! that is awsome. Now only I realize that there are so many things that I haven't done properly.

Sharon, THANK YOU! thumbs_up.gif

I know I will learn a lot from the stacking DVD too. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Again.

sugarshack Posted 31 May 2008 , 3:29am
post #20 of 20

Thank you bashini

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%