Td Challenger

Decorating By confectionaryperfection Updated 2 May 2008 , 3:52pm by confectionaryperfection

confectionaryperfection Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:27pm
post #1 of 7

HI! i would love to be apart of a throw down. please challenge me! but i see many of you are much better then me so be fair.! icon_smile.gif

for june or july best

6 replies
diane Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:30pm
post #2 of 7

i would love to give it a try...but i have to read the rules first...i've never done this before. icon_wink.gif

diane Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:35pm
post #3 of 7

aaaah! who are you kidding...i just went to your website...your cakes are beautiful! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

please be fair to me. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_redface.gif

confectionaryperfection Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:38pm
post #4 of 7

lol. i have not done a cake in a while. I looked at your cakes and they are wonderful!! if you like you pick the theme. i dont really do gumpaste, ect.. sugar flowers, ect.. just buttercream and some fondant. how about fathers day?

mkolmar Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:41pm
post #5 of 7

Holy smokes confectionaryperfection, congrats on reaching your weight loss goal!

diane Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:43pm
post #6 of 7

ohhhh, i'm so glad you said that! i've only tried my hand at one gumpaste flower...the rose...and i am still trying to perfect that. buttercream and fondant is fine with me...and father's day is perfect! thumbs_up.gif

when do we start...and when do we post?

maybe i guess i should go read the rules. icon_confused.gif

confectionaryperfection Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:52pm
post #7 of 7

i think we have to email a moderator to tell them it will by you against me for fathers day and butterbream and fondant only.

Quote by @%username% on %date%