To Everyone That Reads This

Decorating By nancylynwallace Updated 2 May 2008 , 5:11pm by sweetpea1972

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 2 May 2008 , 11:46am
post #1 of 26

I just want to take a minute to tell you ALL how wonderful and talented you are! So many of you have helped me with questions, made me laugh in the forums, or just shared your pictures to give me inspiration. I hope that everyone has a great day/or night (depending on where you are)! Remember that you are loved!

Nancy

25 replies
pamconn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamconn Posted 2 May 2008 , 1:59pm
post #2 of 26

Yes, CC is pretty wonderful. I am so addicted to this place. icon_smile.gif

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:06pm
post #3 of 26

Nancy-what a sweet post...I would get soooo much more done if I didn't have CC-but the trade off is worth it for me! icon_wink.gif

pamconn, your tagline made me laugh out loud!

Warm regards,
Kathy

ashcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashcake Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:12pm
post #4 of 26

Nancy very nice post. Everyone on here is so creative and talented. I am glad I found CC! I want to add a THANK YOU to everyone too! Thank you Heath and Jackie for starting CC!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:13pm
post #5 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjt

Nancy-what a sweet post...I would get soooo much more done if I didn't have CC-but the trade off is worth it for me! icon_wink.gif

I would too, I keep telling myself 5 more minutes, and before I know it it's time for DH to come home and I have to powerclean!

pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:13pm
post #6 of 26

I feel the same way, Nancy. Thanks for making me smile!

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:17pm
post #7 of 26

Thanks for starting this thread! I've learned so much from everyone here on CC....Thanks to everyone and keep up the awesome work!

**Power-cleaning can be dangerous! icon_wink.gif Been there!!**

ctackett Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ctackett Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:17pm
post #8 of 26

Ditto!!! This is the best site on the WWW!!!! I have come here for help MANY times!!!

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:20pm
post #9 of 26

Nancy, What a sweet post. I'm in MD too!

MollyBea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MollyBea Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:22pm
post #10 of 26

Same here! It's amazing how much you can get done when you powerclean for 30 minutes. I don't know where I would be w/o CC for help and inspiration. thumbs_up.gif

elainec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elainec Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:30pm
post #11 of 26

Nancy,
Thsnk you for starting this. Hats off to everyone. I have found this site to be extremely valuable and entertaining. My 20yo complains of my computer time now, can you imagine? THanks again for every thing! I am handicapped and this makes my day more interesting! God Bless! icon_biggrin.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:30pm
post #12 of 26

Finally a thread I want to comment to! Thanks for being so positive! We don't always get that on CC. There are so many awesome people on here, it's nice to see positive posts! Hopefully you have started a trend! Sweetness it contagious!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:31pm
post #13 of 26

Ditto and back at you, Nancy! icon_biggrin.gif

IMO, CC is the best group on the net and the wealth of information is simply untold!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:37pm
post #14 of 26

Awww...that so sweet!...I cant keep myself from the TD thread..Is full of laughs!
Edna

lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:41pm
post #15 of 26

[/quote]
I would too, I keep telling myself 5 more minutes, and before I know it it's time for DH to come home and I have to powerclean![/quote]

my thoughts exactly. how does it get so addictive. I love it though. I don't know what I would do for info if this wasn't available. And the advice is wonderful. It's nice to know others have the same thoughts and feelings or even offer things you didn't even think about.

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:55pm
post #16 of 26

Great post Nancy.....

I feel exactly like you....I'm semi new to this site and it is sooooooooooo addicting.

This site is so inspiring and helpfull. Everyone is so willing to share their beauiful cakes, their comments and stories. There is always someone there to answer your questions and encourage you on.

Thank you CC members from me too.

mommak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommak Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:55pm
post #17 of 26

What an awesome thread...THANKS NANCY!! And yes, CC is such an amazing site. There has ALWAYS been someone here for me when I had a question. Thank you ALL thumbs_up.gif

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:58pm
post #18 of 26

That's a wonderful sentiment and so very kind of you to share it. It made me smile and think of all the generous people on this site. Your comment epitomizes the overall community...kind, considerate, thoughtful, caring, giving...so many more.

I feel like we're a family in a lot of ways...
advice in abundance

tough love(for real...people speak their minds but it truly isn't meant to be hurtful...more educational)

Joy and Pride(when any CCer succeeds at something, I, for one , am as happy and proud for them as I would be for my own siblings)

Uplifting...any CCer stumbles, others rally 'round to help them up.

LAUGHTER GALORE!!!!

carmenid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carmenid Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:12pm
post #19 of 26

I feel the same way, I love CC!

sweetpea1972 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetpea1972 Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:17pm
post #20 of 26

I love CC also! I've learned so much and gotten some wonderful ideas and advice.

BTW- Nancy- I'm from MD too...what part?

lanuevarepostera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanuevarepostera Posted 2 May 2008 , 3:19pm
post #21 of 26

that is so sweet from you...and you are totally right here we got a lot of nice people that dont care sharing recepies....and teach you how to do something...and omg some beautiful works...thanks to all too

nancylynwallace Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:23pm
post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea1972

I love CC also! I've learned so much and gotten some wonderful ideas and advice.

BTW- Nancy- I'm from MD too...what part?

I'm from Salisbury, how about you?

sweetpea1972 Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:26pm
post #23 of 26

Crofton (if you've heard of it icon_biggrin.gif ). It's pretty near Annapolis.

I always like to find people in the neighborhood!

nancylynwallace Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:32pm
post #24 of 26

I know where Crofton is!! thumbs_up.gif Do you ever come down to Ocean City in the summer?

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:44pm
post #25 of 26

i agree...we sure do have some great decorators who are willing to share their talents! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

sweetpea1972 Posted 2 May 2008 , 5:11pm
post #26 of 26
Quote:
Quote:

I know where Crofton is!! Thumbs Up! Do you ever come down to Ocean City in the summer?

Not too often. I'm lucky enough to have in-laws who live on the Jersey shore.

PS- not to be a stalker, but I noticed your a graphic designer...me too! Crazy, huh?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%