Where To Buy The Creme Bouquet And Wedding Extracts?

Decorating By lutie Updated 12 Sep 2013 , 10:19pm by janetbakes

lutie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lutie Posted 1 May 2008 , 1:01pm
post #1 of 31

I cannot find the Creme Bouquet and Wedding Flavor Extracts anywhere online... does anyone have a source. Of course, I need it in less than 2 weeks. My local "party source" store no longer carries them. Thanks in advance.

Lutie

30 replies
Shelly4481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly4481 Posted 1 May 2008 , 4:15pm
post #2 of 31

I buy mine at countrykitchensa.com

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 1 May 2008 , 4:31pm
post #3 of 31

Hi lutie, I inquired about it from Alan at Global Sugar Art. He has ordered them, I don't think he has got it yet. If you want, you can check it with him.

lutie Posted 1 May 2008 , 5:33pm
post #4 of 31

I tried at CountryKitchensa, but they do not have the wedding extract showing on their web site. Thanks for letting me know about them.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 2 May 2008 , 7:17am
post #5 of 31

National Flavors carries creme bouquet:

www.nationalflavors.com

Wedding bouquet can be purchased (via phone) from Hammond, LA:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-384313-.html

HTH

tania9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tania9 Posted 2 May 2008 , 8:18am
post #6 of 31

I always wondered what these actually taste like. I have never seen them here (Australia) can someone enlighten me please? Thank you icon_smile.gif

TandTHarrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TandTHarrell Posted 2 May 2008 , 9:14am
post #7 of 31

Thanks for posting. I would like to try it

staceyboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyboots Posted 2 May 2008 , 9:50am
post #8 of 31

i just checked out the National Flavors website. Can anyone give an idea of what the pricing of any of the products is like?

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 2 May 2008 , 1:38pm
post #9 of 31

www.sweetc.com (Sweet Celebrations, formerly Maid of Scandinavia) has Creme Bouquet. 2 oz for 2.49, 8 oz for 7.20. 800-328-6722. They also have stores in Minneapolis, MN.

lutie Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:10pm
post #10 of 31

To update the results: Creme Bouquet has been found, but no one can address where I can find the Wedding Extract. PLEASE... could someone who has used this let me know where they have purchased it? ... or is it something where I could mix so much of this and so much of that... I would appreciate any and all ideas and answers.

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 2 May 2008 , 2:23pm
post #11 of 31

Scroll up a bit for JanH's post (5th post in this thread), she gives you the link to a thread with info on where to get Wedding Bouquet. It can only be purchased from MS. Sandra, she mixes it up herself in her shop.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 4 May 2008 , 5:37am
post #12 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyboots

i just checked out the National Flavors website. Can anyone give an idea of what the pricing of any of the products is like?

National Flavors is a manufacturer that sells wholesale (even to the public). The two sizes they commonly sell are quarts and gallons. (Some of their quart prices are what I've paid for 4 oz. at the decorating shop.)

Here are some National Flavors feedback threads (with pricing info on some products ):

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-182341-.html

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-263273-.html

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-238741-.html

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-411293-.html

HTH

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 4 May 2008 , 5:38am
post #13 of 31

Luckily I can get the creme bouquet at the local cake supply store and I just found the wedding bouquet on Global Sugar Arts....my cart is seriously getting huge!

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 4 May 2008 , 6:52am
post #14 of 31

if you're still interested intotheoven.com sells creme bouquet in 8 oz bottles for less than $4 each. shipping is fast and low.

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 4 May 2008 , 2:05pm
post #15 of 31

Holy cow! You can get Wedding Bouquet at Global Sugar Art now!

http://globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=21577

Wendl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wendl Posted 4 May 2008 , 5:45pm
post #16 of 31

I bought some WB at the Winnie DOS last month, and am about to work on my next cake...

Please help this newbie to WB - can I use it IN the cake mix? Can I use it in a chocolate cake mix? Or is it just used in BC? I am a 'fondant' girl, so my buttercream usage is just for filling and crumbcoating (and some attaching). And I use butter-based buttercream - I don't do the shortening thing.

Thanks in advance, can't wait to use the WB, it will be nice to taste vs just smelling! icon_smile.gif LOL!

Regards,
Wendl

majormichel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
majormichel Posted 4 May 2008 , 6:56pm
post #17 of 31

Oh Where, Oh where can I find the creme bouquet and the wedding bouquet in Canada.

BarbRaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbRaz Posted 4 May 2008 , 7:10pm
post #18 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by tania9

I always wondered what these actually taste like. I have never seen them here (Australia) can someone enlighten me please? Thank you icon_smile.gif

I recently bought the Creme Bouquet from Kitchen Krafts, it is a mixture of vanilla and citrus. I haven't used it yet, but it smells wonderful!

ammo824 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ammo824 Posted 4 May 2008 , 7:25pm
post #19 of 31

I recently ordered some creme bouquet from www.countrykitchensa.com . I like it pretty good. It is strong though. It doesn't take much!! I have only used it in BC so I'm not sure about using it in the actual cake.

lutie Posted 5 May 2008 , 4:24pm
post #20 of 31

I just love everyone on Cake Central! Thanks so much for the input and yes, I have placed my orders for both of the extracts. (I ordered more than one to make sure I did not run out of them at some critical point). The Wedding Bouquet was ordered, as is the Creme Bouquet, on different sites.

Now, just one more question... how much are you all using in the cake versus the icing? What has been your experience(s) with them?

Thanks in advance for everything you do to help me become better and better at this great art!

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 5 May 2008 , 10:24pm
post #21 of 31

I love Creme Bouquet, use it a lot & will be ordering the WB from Global with my next order.

majormichel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
majormichel Posted 16 May 2008 , 10:17pm
post #22 of 31

okay this correct, WB is the same as Creme bouquet? so I can buy either one?

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 16 May 2008 , 10:35pm
post #23 of 31

majormichel No ( at least to me ) they are not the same flavor..lutie .. You just have to try and see what you like ! I use 2-4 tsp in my icing ! Some people use A lot more! I like a more mellow flavor.

lutie Posted 19 May 2008 , 6:37pm
post #24 of 31

Fiddlesticks: I had a wonderful experience this week-end. I catered a wedding for 200 and made the cake... Below is the recipe that garnered the most attention to my baking I have had in a while... Strawberry Butter Cream Filling to the wedding cakes. My "food barometer" is the way men react to my food... this one went off the scale... the men loved this cake (and especially the strawberry butter cream filling with Creme Bouquet).

The recipe is in the Recipe Section as of today, but here it is... I used an "over-flowing" tablespoon of Creme Bouquet.

Lutie's Strawberry Butter Cream Filling

Beat for 3 to 4 minutes:

3 cups butter, room temperature
1 cup Crisco

Add (slowly and cover your mixing bowl with a towel to keep down the sugar powder):
2 - 32 oz. bags 10X sugar (powdered sugar)
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 over-flowing Tablespoon Creme Bouquet
Dash salt

Beat for 5 minutes and slowly add the rest of
the heavy whipping cream, (It is your preference how
much more you put into this).

On the highest speed, "beat the dickens" out it for
another 5 minutes.

Out of this icing, take what you think will be enough for your cake filling and put it into a separate bowl.

With a large spoon, add:
1/2 of a 24 oz. jar of Strawberry Preserves

Fold into the butter cream and place between the layers of your cake.
Use the rest of the butter cream to crumb coat your cake.

The ooo's and ahhh's will be heard all the way back from the reception to the kitchen!

Yes, I love this Creme Bouquet... now can someone tell me about their experience(s) with Wedding Bouquet?

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 19 May 2008 , 11:57pm
post #25 of 31

lutie.. Thanks so much for sharing ! I really dont know how to explain what the wedding bouquet tastes like ! I just know I love the flavor !!Some say it taste like a citrus flavor .Im not sure I taste it that way ! Thanks again !!

CNCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CNCS Posted 20 May 2008 , 12:57am
post #26 of 31

get mine at mary carter in memphis. www.bakinstuf.com

twooten173 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twooten173 Posted 20 May 2008 , 1:20am
post #27 of 31

lutie, I'm on my way to the kitchen. This sounds amazing.

Yomomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yomomma Posted 20 May 2008 , 2:12am
post #28 of 31

If Creme Bouquet has a citrus/vanilla flavoring how does it compare to Fiori Di Sicilia?

sandeeb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sandeeb Posted 18 Jul 2013 , 10:54pm
post #29 of 31

Lutie, I don't know when you posted about looking for Wedding Bouquet Flavor but you can get it from B&B Cake Supplies in Louisiana. Look online.

sandeeb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sandeeb Posted 18 Jul 2013 , 10:59pm
post #30 of 31

I use only Wedding Bouquet and I use about 2 teaspoons per pound of confectioners sugar in each recipe. I also use 2-3 teaspoons in a white Duncan Hines cake mix.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%