Sugarshacks Successful Stacking Dvd

Decorating By Melony Updated 25 May 2008 , 4:27pm by MommaLlama

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 8 May 2008 , 5:56pm
post #31 of 37

Sharon, I hope I didn't offend you, I just thought that I saw that one time on here. I know they are worth every penny, from all the wonderful responses on here. I can't wait for my husband to order mine! icon_smile.gif

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 8 May 2008 , 6:10pm
post #32 of 37

sweetideas.....I think what you saw was the advertisement for Cake Boss....there is a 10% discount for CC members I believe it is!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 8 May 2008 , 6:23pm
post #33 of 37

I havent had a chance to order it yet (I completely forgot when I got the emails) I LOVE all of her DVD's, especailly the fondant one, I was putting too much buttercream on my cakes and since i started using less, my cakes are smooth as can be!

I use the Bakery craft system...so I can use the methods from the DVD on that as well?

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 8 May 2008 , 6:46pm
post #34 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjaycakes

I watched mine last night. It was fantastic. Thanks Sharon.

I learned so much. I can see there being a shortage of bubble tea straws soon. icon_biggrin.gif I'm off to get some today.

I wished i could find some bubble straws sugarshak said that you can get them at party stores so im going to try there I also got my Dvd Havent watched it yet been making Mother's Day cakes, will as soon as i get that done

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 8 May 2008 , 7:03pm
post #35 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetideas

Sharon, I hope I didn't offend you, I just thought that I saw that one time on here. I know they are worth every penny, from all the wonderful responses on here. I can't wait for my husband to order mine! icon_smile.gif

OF COUSRSE you did not offend me! icon_biggrin.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 8 May 2008 , 7:05pm
post #36 of 37

yes, Lorie the techniques will work with that system with some slight modifications.

MommaLlama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommaLlama Posted 25 May 2008 , 4:27pm
post #37 of 37

This is where i got my bubble tea straws

http://www.bobateadirect.com/product.php?productid=418&cat=0

They are so perfect and easy to use!!!

Sharon sure has some fabulous tips!!!!! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have her for a next door neighbor icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, I can dream can't I icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%