Another Amazing Youtube Video!

Decorating By yummymummy Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 11:11pm by costumeczar

yummymummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummy Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:35pm
post #1 of 10

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this one yet, but I thought it was pretty amazing. Great talent!

9 replies
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 10

On a technical level I appreciate the work that goes into baby cakes like that, but they still creep me out. (I will also say that those super realistic-looking dolls creep me out, too.) Who'd want to be the one to cut that thing? The dog cakes are bad enough, but a baby??? icon_surprised.gif

Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 9:55pm
post #3 of 10

Well, I think the cake is beautifully done, but I think I am with Costumeczar. I would find it disturbing to cut into it and eat it.

MomMomX3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MomMomX3 Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 10:08pm
post #4 of 10

I have to agree. That really creeped me out. And I don' think I could cut into that cake at all.

hwnhulahands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hwnhulahands Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 10:25pm
post #5 of 10

I seen that a long time ago and thought that it was cool but odd for a cake to be eaten. I wouldn't be able to cut into it. I wonder how long it took her to make this cake. Beautiful work though. Very talented.

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 10:43pm
post #6 of 10

I agree. I saw this sometime ago and it still freaks me out because just thinking of cutting into the head or any part of this precious little baby(yeah, I know it's not real) gets makes me sick to my stomach. JMHO

The technique is awesome though but still.....

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 10:49pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

On a technical level I appreciate the work that goes into baby cakes like that, but they still creep me out. (I will also say that those super realistic-looking dolls creep me out, too.) Who'd want to be the one to cut that thing? The dog cakes are bad enough, but a baby??? icon_surprised.gif

Lol..I agree...is freaky...but definitevely good work!

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 10:51pm
post #8 of 10

Definitely scary-good stuff!

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 10:52pm
post #9 of 10

Yah, I saw this on here a while ago. She also does figurines of bride and grooms modelled after the people. She's a really talented artist but I have to agree that I couldnt eat it. I think this is worse than a dog or cat or even the one of the full size Bride cake. Eww!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 11:11pm
post #10 of 10

I did a dog cake once that the bride and groom said they couldn't bring htemselves to cut at the reception. Their solution was to cut it when they got back from their honeymoon starting at the butt end and working their way up to the head. They said that eventually only the dogs head was left.. Creepy...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%