It's Been A Loooong 2 Weeks!

Lounge By nancylynwallace Updated 30 Apr 2008 , 1:44pm by nancylynwallace

nancylynwallace Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 3:28pm
post #1 of 7

Hey everybody! I am soooo happy icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . I FINALLY got my stitches out today! I have been trying to decorate, but since I cut my cake decorating hand (15 stitches worth) it has been a challenge. I am ready to roll now!! Thanks to everyone for their support! You guys are the greatest! Gotta go....so many cakes to decorate....so little time!

icon_biggrin.gif
Nancy

6 replies
fmcmulle Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 8:43pm
post #2 of 7

Thats great nancy!!! Now get to work. icon_biggrin.gif
Faye

VannaD Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 8:52pm
post #3 of 7

Wonderful. I cant believe its been 2 weeks already, it flew by for me, of course i wasnt the one with the stiches either. Im glad your healed!

mkolmar Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 10:13pm
post #4 of 7

Wow, those 2 weeks went by fast. Glad you are healing up good, now go decorate all those cakes you were dreaming about while you were off.

nancylynwallace Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 11:26am
post #5 of 7

Having C.C. has been my therapy! I have browsed through the gallery and gotten a whole bunch of new ideas. Like I said before, thanks to all of you for being my friend when I needed one and thanks for the hugs!
To all of you that gave me one, here's a big one back!

(((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))

icon_rolleyes.gif
Nancy

Katie-Bug Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 12:34pm
post #6 of 7

Glad your hand is healing!! What happened?

I bet it has been a long two weeks, glad you were able to find all kinds of new ideas though!!

Happy Baking!! thumbs_up.gif

nancylynwallace Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 1:44pm
post #7 of 7

Was cutting some things apart at work and had just sharpened a knife, was in a hurry and not paying attention icon_redface.gif . The knife slipped and cut me almost to the tendon. icon_cry.gif . What made things worse is that I had to get a tetanus shot and had an allergic reaction to that the next day and was sick as a dog!! icon_confused.gifthumbsdown.gif Oh well, can't let that get to me! Gotta keep on going. What a nasty scar though! ouch.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%