Is Rich's Whipped Topping The Same As Bettercreme?

Decorating By sugarMomma Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 3:00pm by mindywith3boys

sugarMomma Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 1:47pm
post #1 of 4

DH is making a run to the cake store for me for some things so I need to know soon.

I called ahead and they had Rich's Whipped Topping. Are they the same thing? I wanted to give it a try.

3 replies
sugarMomma Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 2:39pm
post #2 of 4

He's on the way now, help!

fiddlesticks Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 2:50pm
post #3 of 4

I have only used the rich,s bettercreme that comes in the carton that you have to whip ! If its the one in the container that lookS likE cool whip ? I have not used it ! SORRY !

mindywith3boys Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 3:00pm
post #4 of 4

The Rich's I have used says "Bettercream" on the package. I also have only bought the kind that comes liquid in a "milk type" container. You have to whip it with a balloon whip.

HTH ~Mindy

Quote by @%username% on %date%