Posting & Sharing Recipes

Decorating By Nans Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 11:01am by TheButterWench

Nans Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nans Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 9:36am
post #1 of 2

Have you experienced of posting and sharing a recipe on this site and later on be deleted for some reason?

I have posted a good tried and tested scratch recipe for a "super moist chocolate cake or black princess" and "natilla filling" sourced from a renowned cookbook in my home country. But since I didn't ask permission to have their recipe posted on this site, I did not mentioned the exact name of the source and only wrote the title of the book and the country of origin. For a few days I was able to view, retrieve and print the recipes. But when I checked again after a week - several times, it has been removed. Could this be possible? My intention of posting the recipe is to share, as everyone else here at Cake Central do. I did not post the recipes for a cost, so why this happens?

Someone had PM me regarding the matter and asked for the recipes as I have mentioned in the forum thread - caramel filling last April 13. I would assumed that she is from the same home country I came from, because she had PM me several times. Apparently she was looking for the recipes on this site and said she couldn't find them and gave me also the exact recipes including the source.

I just wondered.

Nancy

1 reply
TheButterWench Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheButterWench Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 11:01am
post #2 of 2

With the site being up then down then up again a lot of thing were lost.

Maybe your recipe was amongst the lost? They sound good, maybe post them again and see what happens.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%