Who Can Guess What This Rose Is Made Out Of???

Decorating By cocobean Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 5:49am by Sugar_Plum_Fairy

cocobean Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 3:54am
post #1 of 13

In one forum, I mentioned that I posted a picture of a rose, that I had made on a rose nail. Wanted to see if anyone could guess what I made it out of. detective.gif Just for fun! icon_biggrin.gif Anyone not to busy. Take a look at my photos, first picture. Take a guess. No telling tapedshut.gif if you saw the forum. (Sorry I don't know how to post links)

12 replies
BlakesCakes Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:12am
post #2 of 13

White school glue--Elmer's???

Rae

thedessertdiva Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:13am
post #3 of 13

Here are my guesses:
1- Crisco
2- Caulking or Spakle
3- Toothpaste
4- Lotion or Moistuizer

Ok...I dunno. Am I even close?

hwnhulahands Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:19am
post #4 of 13

plaster of paris maybe or maybe some kind of cement without the chunks(of rocks). If I'm right PM me

miny Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:19am
post #5 of 13

My guesses are yougurt, sour cream or riccota cheese. How did I do? icon_lol.gif

hwnhulahands Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:20am
post #6 of 13

or maybe melted cheese or chocolate

cocobean Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:27am
post #7 of 13

desertdiva, your last guess is correct! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif You are the WINNER! It is lotion from Victoria Secret (in the tube). I just had to try it. You know how everything you look at looks like cake? (When you are always thinking about cake). It was fun practicing making roses with it. Just so you know, you can't lift it off without messing it up. You just have to scoop it back into the bag and practice again. Sorry, to say I don't have a prize except to say again, "You Are The Wiinner!". Thanks for playing. thumbs_up.gif

marthajo1 Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:28am
post #8 of 13

my guess would have been one of those yogurt tubes......

cocobean Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:31am
post #9 of 13

Thanks for playing everyone!!! That didn't take long to get a WINNER!!!
All of those guesses were really GREAT! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

thedessertdiva Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:31am
post #10 of 13

WOW!!! Its fabulous icon_lol.gif

Now if we only had a way to mimic some of the yummy flavors Victorias Secret has...that'd be some dang good cake!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 4:40am
post #11 of 13

Interesting! I had actually guessed either paint (like thick oil paint out of a tube) or shortening (Crisco). I'm used to being wrong. icon_wink.gif

LeanneW Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 5:05am
post #12 of 13

bathtub caulking

edited to add:

Ok, I didn't see that someone already got it right. Now I am thinking of things to make flowers with.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 5:49am
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by leannewinslow

bathtub caulking

edited to add:

Ok, I didn't see that someone already got it right. Now I am thinking of things to make flowers with.

Okay, now everytime I see toothpaste I'm going to think of roses! lol icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%