I'm Looking For "school Tools" Cookie Cutters

Baking By mamaof3 Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 11:05am by Honeydukes

mamaof3 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 4:11pm
post #1 of 5

I'm looking for "school tools" cookie cutters... like scissors, ruler, pencils, erasers, chalkboard. I'm making cookie bouquets for centerpieces for our teacher appreciation luncheon & I would like to make "school tools" with a chalkboard in the center with a message. I figure I can just use a knife to cut the ruler & chalkboard but the other items are going to be a problem. Anyone know where I can find the items? I've looked on Off The Beaten Path, Downtown Dough & Country Kitchen Sweet Art but I didn't find anything. Thanks for any help!!!

4 replies
Newatdecorating Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 5

I plan to do a google search to get images of those items. I don't want to buy a cutter that I won't use that often and figure I can increase/decrease the image to the size I need.

onceuponacookie Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 11:26pm
post #3 of 5

I just did a pencil, I used a google image and cut it myself, worked great. It is my top seller right now for teacher appreciation day! : )

yankeegal Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 12:46am
post #4 of 5

I have some school cookies in my pictures-but other than the crayon cutter and the baby bottle I used for the glue bottle, they were hand-cut. Most of the shapes are pretty easy to do though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%