Where Can I Buy An 11" Cake Pan?

Decorating By peacockplace Updated 28 Apr 2008 , 10:10pm by aligotmatt

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 2:50pm
post #1 of 11

Does anyone know where I can buy an 11" cake pan. I don't want to use Sugar craft. They have been pretty unreliable for me.

10 replies
MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:06pm
post #2 of 11

Your pan brand name was blocked. I hope it wasn't CooksDream.com because they had incredible customer service with my order: I placed an order online for a 2" tall pan and they called me to say they didn't have the 2", but they would send the 3" if I didn't mind.

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:11pm
post #3 of 11

cakedeco.com (Pfeil and Holing) and sweetc.com (Sweet Celebrations, previously Maid of Scandinavia) both have 11 inch.

rhopar33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rhopar33 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:14pm
post #4 of 11

I order all my pans from Cookdreams ad I've had great success with them.

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:17pm
post #5 of 11

FYI: The blocked word is Sugar---Craft. CC always blocks that word which is painful because most everything we do is considered sugar---craft.

melvin01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melvin01 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:39pm
post #6 of 11

www.intotheoven.com has 11" pans; 3" round is $9.19; they are out of stock on the 2" pans, but I prefer 3" ones myself.

Have had good service from them.

KittisKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KittisKakes Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:46pm
post #7 of 11

I see someone mentioned Pfeil & Holing https://www.cakedecostore.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_main.html
I placed an order last week for 5", 7" & 11" pans, fondant and airbrush colors. I got the order in 2 days. They're prices are good too.

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:49pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptop57

FYI: The blocked word is Sugar---Craft. CC always blocks that word which is painful because most everything we do is considered sugar---craft.

But you do know why it is blocked, right? icon_evil.gif
I won't order anything from them...

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:59pm
post #9 of 11

MacsMom wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

tiptop57 wrote:

But you do know why it is blocked, right?
I won't order anything from them...

Why of course, it is the Ohio Federal Court Intellectual Property - Trademark Infringement court case last October.

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 9:43pm
post #10 of 11

Thank you! I ordered for Pfeil & Holing. The prices were good and they will be on the way tomorrow. I also ordered some textured rolling pins too! thumbs_up.gif

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 10:10pm
post #11 of 11

I love Pfeil and Holing. I order from them almost every sunday and my orders arrive on wednesday. Good prices and fast!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%