2 Color Swirls

Decorating By Bluesea Updated 28 Apr 2008 , 5:35am by Amia

Bluesea Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 5:00am
post #1 of 2

can someone please tell me how i can do this?


thank you.

1 reply
Amia Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 5:35am
post #2 of 2

I think it's called "striping" and you just load two different colored icings side-by-side into your piping bag.

HTH thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%