Cake Pans For Boob And Penis

Decorating By tricia Updated 3 Jun 2008 , 12:39pm by peg818

tricia Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:47am
post #1 of 7

Where do I find the cake pan for the boob, penis, or female body?

6 replies
LynnieH Posted 9 May 2008 , 12:25am
post #3 of 7

They may have it here. http://nawtythings.com/novelties/candymolds.html We ordered candy molds to make choco peckers for a bachelorette.

Angelfire3 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 2:51am
post #4 of 7

Hello,
Here is a link for a cheaper website. I JUST Found it b/c I'm interested in making a naughty cake.

http://www.spiceitupboutique.com/foodstuff.html

I'm searching for more websites and if I find something cheaper, I will post it on here.

peg818 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 11:43am
post #5 of 7

frankly for boobs i use the doll pan, for a butt i use the ball pan, for a penis i use a loaf pan and a couple of cup cakes. They really are very simple shapes and i don't really see the need to purchase a special pan for them.

Angelfire3 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 12:22pm
post #6 of 7

Peg818,
Thanks for sharing. Your method sounds cheaper (which is a good thing, especially since these gas prices are rising). So how about you give us step by step instructions on how to make and shape these body parts so we won't waste our money ordering $15.00 cake pans.

On the other hand, Ordering a cake pan allows us to not have to work harder and it saves a lot of time.

peg818 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 12:39pm
post #7 of 7

Okay i don't have pictures so just use your imagination icon_smile.gif

For the penis, I use the long loaf pan, but you could also use a 9x13 or 7x11 cut lengthwise and stacked, take a biscuit cutter and cut two small semi circles out of one narrow end, then place the 2 cup cakes there, round the other end off a bit. Then ice the whole think with flesh colored crusting icing, using the viva paper towel method and your hands, smooth the icing and add the lines in it, then for the head, take a tip 12 and pipe the general shape, fill in the top with extra icing and smooth with paper towels again, take a knife and add the seem on the top, pipe the hair with a small tip and thats it.

for boobs, Depends on how big you want them. as to what size doll pan u use. For small ones use the petite pan and a heart shape cake, put each of the boobs on a hump of the heart then decorate as appropriate. Cut the tip of the heart off for a waist, if you want the bottom then just add another heart facing the other way with the tip cut off to match the other for the waist. Narrow the rounded part if you feel the need to have smaller hips.

For a but, i use a 9x13 and the ball pan, Make the 9x13 with 1 1/2 mixes use the other 1/2 mix in the ball pan (you can fill it if you want a larger butt). Cut the sides off the ball pan more in the center of the butt less on the outside to fit the sheet cake. place butt on top of sheet carve a waist and some legs (of course its just the top) then ice with flesh color icing and add what ever decorating you want, i usually do a thong with a heart shaped tattoo on the cheek with the guys name in it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%