Prayer For Our Family - Tragic Accident

Lounge By Arriva Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 9:07pm by Suzycakes

Arriva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Arriva Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 1:11am
post #1 of 21

Please remember my family in your prayers. My older brother was killed in a motorcycle accident. It's been hard to deal with. Because they are filing criminal charges against the other driver, it has prolonged our being able to have the funeral. I am very proud of his military service and the patriotism that he lived and breathed. He was a Green Beret through and through. I will miss him dearly.

Sorry, but I just had to say this to my CC'ers.

20 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 1:27am
post #2 of 21

As a M.O.M. (Mother of a Marine), him being a Green Beret makes him one of "our" sons ..... I am wiping my tears right now for you. I am SO SORRY you are having to deal with this. Sending big Mom-Hugs to you with this message.

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 1:47am
post #3 of 21

My son is also a Marine. My prayers go out every waking moment for our men and women who serve to protect our way of life everyday. To lose one of ours this way makes my heart break. I know the heartbreak you are suffering right now. My prayers are with you and your family.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 1:47am
post #4 of 21

I am so sorry to hear of such a tragic accident. My heart is just aching for you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I know there is nothing I can really say to help or heal your pain but please know we are here for you if you need us, even if its just to listen.
Take care
Faye

shellzey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shellzey Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 1:56am
post #5 of 21

i am so sorry for your loss. you will definitely be in our prayers. we understand your grief. my brother in law was in a motor cycle accident 3 years ago and has severe head trauma. he is in a wheel chair and uncommunicable. it is so hard to see him that way.

anyway, our prayers are with you

Melony Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melony Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 1:58am
post #6 of 21

I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray that you will feel God's comfort during this difficult time. Please know that I am praying for you and your family.

God Bless,

Melony

Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 2:46am
post #7 of 21

God bless your family

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:24am
post #8 of 21

I am so sory to hear of your loss. Peace be with you and your family.

gabbenmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gabbenmom Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:06am
post #9 of 21

I am so sorry to hear about your brother! That has to be very difficult! Please know that my family and I will keep you in our prayers!
May you be comforted by many loving memories!

~Heidi

Luby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luby Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:31am
post #10 of 21

I'm so sorry to hear this - please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 8:47am
post #11 of 21

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that my prayers are with you. May God be with you and your family in your time of need. If you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to contact me. God Bless!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 11:41am
post #12 of 21

You are in our prayers also...

(((((hugs))))))

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 11:55am
post #13 of 21

I am so sorry for you loss. You are in my prayers.

Lovemypups Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lovemypups Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 12:18pm
post #14 of 21

What a terrible terrible thing for your family. We are so sorry and pray for you and yours. We are an Air Force family and we salute your brother's service to our country. Hugs.

MissT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissT Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 6:26pm
post #15 of 21

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am grateful to your brother and all others in the Army Special Forces and other Military branches who fight for our freedom. My prayers are with you and your family.

vixterfsu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vixterfsu Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 9:45pm
post #16 of 21

I just finished my duty after many years and to have this happened unexpected stinks.
Green Berets and all service members are our sisters and brothers who have done a tremendous
job.
many prayers to your family

nelja5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nelja5 Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 10:33pm
post #17 of 21

Sory for you loss, your family will be in our prayers

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 4:15am
post #18 of 21

Praying for you

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 5:31pm
post #19 of 21

My condolences for your family's tragic loss.
Sincerely,
Kathy

A heartfelt thank you to you and all the members (and their families) of our military. Your sacrifices help make this country safer...

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 7:50pm
post #20 of 21

My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my brother last year and it really hurts. My son is in the Marines and is stationed in Iraq icon_cry.gif . I sometimes can't understand why things like this happen. Then I realize that God is in control and He knows best! We are all family and if you need to talk, just PM me!!

((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

Nancy

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 9:07pm
post #21 of 21

You are in our prayers and I am sending hugs your way.

With my deepest sorrow . . .

Suze

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%