None

Decorating By JoAnnB Updated 12 May 2008 , 2:07pm by kneadacookie

Ladivacrj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladivacrj Posted 9 May 2008 , 4:03pm
post #61 of 80

JanH, you are awesome and you do the work that I really and truly don't want to do.

Sometimes you just can't find the right answer off the bat, and your posts give as many options as are available, and it's priceless.

Thank you very much.

Ladiva

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 9 May 2008 , 4:05pm
post #62 of 80

I - like most other members on the post - have not seen the OP -- but my goodness -- JanH is like a walking search engine!! I don't know how many times I have posted a question and she responds within minutes and with a list of solutions for me to see!

And -- while I am looking through all of her suggestions I always learn something else new along the way that I didn't even know I needed to know!LOL!!

You ROCK JanH!! Don't ever doubt your popularity on CC!! We luv ya girl!

Suze

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 9 May 2008 , 4:13pm
post #63 of 80

no one can work the search engine like you, JanH! icon_smile.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 9 May 2008 , 4:27pm
post #64 of 80

I just love Jan she is a sweetheart!!!

iamlis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iamlis Posted 9 May 2008 , 4:29pm
post #65 of 80

A while back I remember being stumped about something, I will rarely start a post-as I know there are people out there with legitimate crisis' and I just usually hit the kitchen and figure wtuff out the hard way, but Jan really helped our little topic and showed us numerous other threads...kinda just chimed in. It was nice, she wasn't rude, she was for a lack of a better word..."Workin" and thats what she does best! She didn't stay and chat, she just gave us the info and it really helped! I then dubbed her the form NINJA! ANd she is, she can figure just about any link that may have been posted out. NOW...my grandmother whom I cherished passed away a year ago, I hope I don't need to lecture any "Fondant Girls" about respecting their elders (Elders-in the terms of been here-done that, and what Jans done is 10x that!) You can be new, and maybe sensitive, but you can't attack one of our own. I want everyone to be a happy family, but the fact is...some people are rude! Just nasty. I haven't been on for a few weeks, I took a few classes and traveled. When I came back...there is a mean spirited mentality lately. The elitist attitude's bothers me, but there are some posters that are just mean. And I don't like them icon_smile.gif Honestly, I am getting off topic but I give it to Jan, there are some people on here that I just wouldn't WANT to selp (SORRY BUT ITS TRUE!-THEY ARE MEAN!) And then I see her get flamed for it, and I think, geez, why is she helping them? Because Jan is Jan our forum NINJA and she is just going to help us all! Keep it up lady! I LOVE YOU!

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 9 May 2008 , 7:20pm
post #66 of 80

Every time i post a question, I pray that JanH will respond!! your answers are always straight and to the point!

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 9 May 2008 , 8:00pm
post #67 of 80

I'm fairly new here and never saw the original post , but am I hearing/reading this right? someone is upset because the got 'too much help'....yikes!!! what is this world coming to???!!!
If I ask a question here (and I ask many, believe me icon_redface.gif ) and JanH answers...I WANT TO KISS HER FEET!!! honestly, and thank her from the bottom of my heart!

By the way JanH you do have a HOT-SEXY avatar thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 9 May 2008 , 9:15pm
post #68 of 80

Oh my, Rosie2, I almost snorked my beverage out my nose reading your post. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Thanks for the vote of confidence. icon_biggrin.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 10 May 2008 , 12:23am
post #69 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH

Oh my, Rosie2, I almost snorked my beverage out my nose reading your post. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Thanks for the vote of confidence. icon_biggrin.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

God bless you Jan, YOU'RE THA BEST!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 10 May 2008 , 4:57am
post #70 of 80

Oh my, I don't know how I managed to miss Heath's and all the other posts up to Rosie2's. icon_redface.gif

Thank you all for your kindness and support. I really appreciate the positive feedback. icon_biggrin.gif

bigmama1961 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigmama1961 Posted 10 May 2008 , 5:27am
post #71 of 80

SHE IS THE GREATEST...

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 10 May 2008 , 5:35am
post #72 of 80

I agree with the others... only Jan knows where EVERYTHING is!

nikki72905 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikki72905 Posted 10 May 2008 , 6:08am
post #73 of 80

JanH, I think you ROCK!
I enjoy your to the point posts, and wealth of information, Thank you!

I just don't understand why people are so petty. Please If everyone would remember this, something you should have learned in Kindergarden we all might live a little happier...

Please don't say anything about anyone unless you would want them to say it about you.

Please also remember it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and thoughts, but not everyone of them should be put into words.

Enjoy your day - The Grass is Green, The skys are blue, The sun is shinning,

There is enough pain, trouble and misery in this world, we do not need to bring it here...

Again Thank you JanH for all you do - We Love you!

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 10 May 2008 , 6:12am
post #74 of 80

Jan...my buddy icon_biggrin.gif

Please keep doing what you do best...giving unselfish help icon_wink.gif

LOVE YA

thumbs_up.gif

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 10 May 2008 , 8:25am
post #75 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie214

Jan...my buddy icon_biggrin.gif

Please keep doing what you do best...giving unselfish help icon_wink.gif

LOVE YA

thumbs_up.gif

I second that! And third it! And fourth it.....and on and on!

I don't even want to think about CC without JanH here to help ALL OF US!

Gefion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gefion Posted 10 May 2008 , 8:42am
post #76 of 80

I'm so happy this turned into a JanH-loving thread. She truly deserves it.

Homemade-Goodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Homemade-Goodies Posted 10 May 2008 , 9:07am
post #77 of 80

My turn, my turn!! icon_smile.gif

When I first came aboard, I knew to look for JanH's answer in a thread, for a variety of solutions all packaged together. Always wonderful research and help, which I've never given thanks for...until now.

Jan, I hope you can tell especially by the length of this forum topic how much you are appreciated - and I certainly want to add my 2 cents' worth of thanks as well!!!

You are such a great helper person!!! Thanks for everything!!!

Tanja

LadyMike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyMike Posted 10 May 2008 , 10:00am
post #78 of 80

Thank you Jan, for all you do. You are amazing. Please don't let negative people, or negative comments get you down. You are one talented woman. I have always admired your organizational skills. I have no idea how you keep track of everything in not only the CC forums, but you even guide us to other sites where we can get the information we are seeking. Please, just keep on doing what it is that you do, and the majority of us here on CC will support and love you.

LadyMike icon_smile.gif

Curtsmin24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Curtsmin24 Posted 12 May 2008 , 6:29am
post #79 of 80

Oh, my icon_eek.gif !! I don't know how I missed this but I am a very big fan of Janh (rah, rah, rah thumbs_up.gif ) I know when I first came to cc I was very nieve and a little on the defensive side and of course dumb enough to add to a couple of those negative posts ( I was venting the wrong way ) but after those crazy things I decided to just lurk and read posts before typing anything. Every single post had janh's signature and posts that were very helpful. If it wasn't for her just popping in and posting links a lot of those questions would Not have any responses. I know she is not the only one that does this but she is really quick about it. ( so quick it's scary) We should call her one of the incredibles "flash". I'd check another post and she just finished posting.

By the way Janh I nominated you because I noticed how helpful you are, and Lord knows that you are great at what you do!!! Keep it up! ( your #1) and please don't think i'm wierd but everytime I see you post it makes me smile. I don't see how anyone can think your a bully or trying to run sh**. they are just mad because your so quick and to the point.

........Life is too short and when cake disasters arive Janh will save the day!! Tell them you can leap tall buildings and you will because you want to!!!! Okay I know i'm wierd!! I'll stop. icon_lol.gif

but thanks for all you do!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 12 May 2008 , 2:07pm
post #80 of 80

i still have no idea how she can remember so much information. i have trouble just remembering my kids' names

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%