Music Note Cookies

Baking By cookierookie Updated 27 Apr 2008 , 6:54pm by GeminiRJ

cookierookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookierookie Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 3:39am
post #1 of 7

Has anyone ever made the music note cookies before and iced them a different color other than black? I have a large order for the spring band concert and was thinking about making them assorted spring colors and accenting them with white. If the notes aren't black, will they still look like music notes?

6 replies
Ro40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ro40 Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 3:58am
post #2 of 7

I would think they would still look like music notes. I think it would be cool to ice them in the schools colors. Have fun with that project.

tkdnvymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tkdnvymom Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 4:12am
post #3 of 7

Yes I have iced the music notes in different colors and the high school band thought they were cool. I also did them in school colors. Our colors are red and gold. I iced them red and wrote CHS Band in gold. (CHS Corona High School). They were a big hit.

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 11:09am
post #4 of 7

I did mine in black, but used colors to make polka dots, it was a fun project.
LL

misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 10:45pm
post #5 of 7

I made mine for my daughter's birthday with the High School Musical colors Blue, red and gold

cookierookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookierookie Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 2:29am
post #6 of 7

Some great ideas here. Thanks to everyone for their responses. Different colors it is!

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 6:54pm
post #7 of 7

I marbelized them in different shades of blue w/ white (the picture is in my photos). They were quick, easy, and went over pretty good!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%