Doug Your Design Help Is Needed

Decorating By psurrette Updated 26 Apr 2008 , 8:05pm by psurrette

psurrette Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 2:01am
post #1 of 3

Hey Doug I am in need of some help with a design.

I need to make a cake for a plumbing inspector that is retireing.
I am thinking of a 2 tier with plumbing pipes going in and out of the cakes. with differnt plumbing problems like over flowing toilet, brocken sink etc. any ideas on soemthing like this?


2 replies
Doug Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 3:22am
post #2 of 3

late nite stab at answer before collapsing into bed.

two tiers. top offset to back of bottom

on the top -- the overflowing toilet.

water cascades down side -- which should look eaten away by the water.

on top of next tier (L-R)

pipe w/ rag tied around it and leaking

geyser coming up out of sink (mirror on wall)

bath tub also over flowing (and rubber ducky floating)

bottom tier also has a clogged floor drain so whole top looks like a puddle (blue piping gel)

water cascades off of it and has also eaten a gouge in this tier too.

pipe sticking out drizzling something black and icky.

psurrette Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 8:05pm
post #3 of 3

its great doug thank you! I am not doing it till june though but I will show you when its done

Quote by @%username% on %date%