Ribbon Cutters

Decorating By Pama2d Updated 26 Apr 2008 , 7:52pm by JenniferMI

Pama2d Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:20pm
post #1 of 6

I know I've seen this on CC somewhere before, but for the life of me I can't find it. I need to make a gumpaste bow and I believe I saw a cutter of some sort that made each individual loop the exact same size. Does anyone know where I can purchase something like this?


5 replies
calynmom Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:26pm
post #2 of 6

I bought my at Michaels with my 40% coupon. It's by Wilton and can be changed to make different width. I love it. !!!!

tyty Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:26pm
post #3 of 6

I just ordered on from www.cakesbysam.com

I have the Wilton one, but it left the edges looking unfinished.

Pama2d Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:32pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you both! I have the Wilton one as well and wasn't very happy with the results. I happen to click on Global Sugar Art link and they carry quite a few different options. I will definitely check out the Cakes by Sam as well. Thanks again.

peg818 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 7:53pm
post #5 of 6

I like the JEM strip cutters, Global carries them. They are easy to use and reasonably priced.

JenniferMI Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 7:52pm
post #6 of 6

I LOVE my FMM one.... if you want more info, e-mail me, [email protected]

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%