Ohio Ices Day Of Sharing

Decorating By Mandica12182 Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 8:40pm by cakecrazylady

Mandica12182 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 3:48pm
post #1 of 12

Who's going to be there??

I am, I conned my lil' sister to come with me. Wondering who all is going to be there, and how are we going to know who is who??

I am soo excited!! icon_biggrin.gif I have never been and don't know what it's going to be like, hope it's lots of fun!!

11 replies
karateka Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 10:31pm
post #2 of 12

When and where is it?? I can't find my newsletter...

Mandica12182 Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 8:56pm
post #3 of 12

It's tommorrow!! 10 am- 5 pm

msauer Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 11:59pm
post #4 of 12

I'm coming!!!

I'm not a ICES member, but I've attended the last 2 events and I really like it!

Let's catch up!!!

Mandica12182 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:12pm
post #5 of 12
Originally Posted by msauer

I'm coming!!!

I'm not a ICES member, but I've attended the last 2 events and I really like it!

Let's catch up!!!

Hey, I think I saw you there...do you have dark, curly hari and were wearing a green shirt?? I thought i recognized your name....I was just too shy to talk!! LOL Geez, I sound creepy!!

I wish that there were MORE vendors there!! I thought it was a pretty neat get together though. I drug my sister with me, poor thing hasn't even decorated a thing!! LOL

msauer Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 4:09pm
post #6 of 12

Hey, that WAS me!!! You should have said something!!!! I came all alone, but forced myself to start talking to others and met Sue Zanon (I'll admit I was a bit speechless...I really admire her work...she's local too...in Dublin).

So, I ended up joining ICES yesterday...I walked in, registered, bought some raffle tickets and then paid my dues.

Did you get in on the Columbus cake club they are starting??? If you didn't and are interested, let me know...I'll give you the girl's info who will be heading it up. I think they said something about it will fall under the ICES umbrella (like for rules, regulations, etc.), so you'd probably have to join ICES if you aren't a member already.

Mandica12182 Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 1:10pm
post #7 of 12

Yes...I signed that paper that was going around...I guess I'll have to join ices then...I really wish I would have talked to more people there!!

cakecrazylady Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 1:56pm
post #8 of 12

Funny enough, I am the lady looking into starting the club.
I think at the first meeting, which has yet to be set, we will probably decide if we will require our members to join ICES. I would rather not, as this might eliminate some people, but the group will be a majority vote so that will be decided by everyone.
Stay tuned for more details!

Annette icon_biggrin.gif

msauer Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 3:46pm
post #9 of 12

Hey Annette!! I didn't know you were a member on CC too! That is so cool! I'm really excited about a local cake club starting. I would love to help out any way you need me to!

Mandica12182 Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 5:43pm
post #10 of 12

YAY!! How exciting!!! I can't wait!! I'd rather not pay to join ices but, if we have to we shall see!

So Neat!!

DeniseRoy Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 5:52pm
post #11 of 12

I would love to see a cake club here I would be great to get together with other decoraters. Hi Annette are you the WMI at micheals in Dublin? I teach at the one in Easton.

cakecrazylady Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 8:40pm
post #12 of 12

I am working on it, unfortunately we can't meet at any Michaels (yes I teach at the Dublin one) because they don't allow the classroom to be used for anything but Wilton now.
Once I find a place we'll set this up & get the ball rolling!

Quote by @%username% on %date%