Cupcake Courier At Target!!

Decorating By karenm0712 Updated 26 Apr 2008 , 1:23pm by HerBoudoir

karenm0712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karenm0712 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 9:30am
post #1 of 11

I just wanted to let you all know that I went to Target last night and low and behold the Cupcake Courier that I have been wanting for the past year was on one of the store's end caps and it was only $24.99!!! Needless to say I snatched one of the two right up and put it in my cart! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gif

I want to say that Jennifer Dunn was/is a member here...if I am remembering correctly...

I am sooooooo excited! Here's the link, I just checked it out and it looks like several retailers carry this now. thumbs_up.gif

http://www.cupcakecourier.com/

Happy Friday everyone!

Karen

10 replies
realms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
realms Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 9:55am
post #2 of 11

GREAT! Thanks for the heads-up! I do already own two of them and could not be happier with their use. Everyone always asks me where I got them so now I can direct them to Target more easily.

Thanks again!

jnet72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jnet72 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 10:01am
post #3 of 11

Wow, that's really nice. I've never seen it before. I wonder if there's a retailer in Canada that carries it?

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 10:06am
post #4 of 11

Those look so cool! I got one from Target but it was different, the bottom was the metal cupcake pan, and top was silicone one. It broke the first time I used it icon_sad.gif. This one looks so cool. Keeping my eyes open for it!

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 2:36pm
post #5 of 11

I just looked on Target website and you can purchase online! I will be getting one of those.. Thanks!!

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 7:43pm
post #6 of 11

I found them at our local Dillard's about a month ago icon_lol.gif . She apparently is now working with several major chains like Target, Dillard's, Bed Bath & Beyond. Dillard's was a tad higher, but our Target and BBB did not have them when I was looking. These are fabulous couriers - very nice quality. I just wanted to see and touch one before I ordered. There is enough space between the layers for domed, elaborately decorated cuppies. I had found the metal pan with the cover and second layer, but the two levels are quite close together - my frosting would get smushed.

doitallmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doitallmom Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 8:01pm
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnet72

Wow, that's really nice. I've never seen it before. I wonder if there's a retailer in Canada that carries it?

If you go to the site: http://www.cupcakecourier.com/
(which karenm0712 was so kind to post thumbs_up.gif ) and click on the 'retailers' link, you'll see the names,address,etc. of retailers in Canada. I just checked it out! HTH

newlywedws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newlywedws Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 8:22pm
post #8 of 11

What a fantastic concept...though I wish they also had a soft purple colour icon_lol.gif

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 5:59am
post #9 of 11

i can't go to the website icon_sad.gif

mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 1:10pm
post #10 of 11

me either... I'll try Target's website.

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 1:23pm
post #11 of 11

That looks really awesome - I'll have to check it out icon_smile.gif

If you want something for only about a dozen cupcakes, Walmart actually has a great one for about $6, with indents for the cupcake to hold them still. It also has an interchangable tray for deviled eggs.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%