Are The Global Sugar Art Links Working?

Decorating By xstitcher Updated 26 Apr 2008 , 12:30am by xstitcher

xstitcher Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 9:10am
post #1 of 7

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but anytime I try to hit the Global Sugar Art links from any of the threads or from the forums page I get a blank screen. I would like to make some purchases and would like to have CC get the credit for it!

Thanks!

6 replies
AlanT Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 12:21pm
post #2 of 7

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, please email the problem to Jackie or Heath. They will have to check the links.
Alan

linedancer Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 12:38pm
post #3 of 7

Just hit the 25% off Satin Ice, Global Sugar Art link at the top of the page and it works fine. However, when I hit the Global Art Sugar link in your post, xstitcher, all I get is a blank page, so it is not just you.

linedancer Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 12:39pm
post #4 of 7

Just hit the 25% off Satin Ice, Global Sugar Art link at the top of the page and it works fine. However, when I hit the Global Art Sugar link in your post, xstitcher, all I get is a blank page, so it is not just you.

diane Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:21pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by linedancer

Just hit the 25% off Satin Ice, link at the top of the page and it works fine. However, when I hit the Global Art Sugar link in your post, xstitcher, all I get is a blank page, so it is not just you.

i did that too, but now i just hit the link up top and it works fine. thumbs_up.gif

linedancer Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 8:18pm
post #6 of 7

Diane is correct, that link now seems to be working, go figure..

xstitcher Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 12:30am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by linedancer

Diane is correct, that link now seems to be working, go figure..

Hey everyone!

Thanks for checking this for me! Maybe it was just a temporary thing....but it seems to be working for me now as well!

Thanks! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%