Jasmine From Aladdin .. Ideas Really Needed Please

Decorating By matwogirls Updated 26 Apr 2008 , 4:00pm by Jayde

matwogirls Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 3:54am
post #1 of 4

My daughter wants me to make a cake about Jasmine from Aladdin. I am at a loss as how to do this for her. She does want something that is not flat(buttercream transfer) And I can not use anything that has milk ingredients so I can't use chocolate. I at first thought of making jasmine like another CCer did with Dora and friends on sides and top of her cake.

Ok, so I really have no Idea. Please help me.

3 replies
Amia Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 4:13am
post #2 of 4

Can you do a carved sheet cake to look like the magic carpet, either icing in bc, or using fondant, for the carpet's design? Then make a fondant/gumpaste Jasmine figure to sit on top! That's not flat, includes no chocolate, and would be very cute IMO.

SarahJane Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 8:50am
post #3 of 4

If you can make fondant figures, that would be really cute. I make a lot of them, you could look in my pics for ideas. Aladdin has a lot of really cool buildings with the peaked tops. Or there is the scene where she is in the garden area with the tiger. You could do a tiered cake with jasmine and the tiger on top and some beautiful exotic looking flowers.

Jayde Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 4:00pm
post #4 of 4

I love the magic carpet idea! Make your magic carpet, with tassels, and then buy a Jasmine Doll and stick her on top. You could even get Aladin too. That way you dont have to kill yourself molding people, and she has toys left over to play with.

Quote by @%username% on %date%