Picture Transfers

Decorating By chas21 Updated 24 Apr 2008 , 7:07pm by ccr03

chas21 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 2:02pm
post #1 of 4

I am doing a Winnie the Pooh transfer for a cake. I was just going to do a fbct but now i am wondering if some how i could transfer the pictre and fill it in with stars? Or maybe i should just do the fbct.

3 replies
ccr03 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 4

Have you taken the Wilton course 1?

B/c to transfer you can use the piping gel method. Put a piece of wax/parchment paper of the reversed image and pipe it with clear piping gel. Then lightly press the traced drawing on to your cake. Remove the wax paper and fill in as normal.

HTH and that you understood.

chas21 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 6:49pm
post #3 of 4

I have taken all the classes but we only covered the method where you do the whole picture and let it dry. I wasn't sure how to do it the other way.

ccr03 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 7:07pm
post #4 of 4


Here are some instructions.


Quote by @%username% on %date%