Beach Themed Bridal Shower....help Please!!

Decorating By ShortcakesSweets Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 11:33pm by ShortcakesSweets

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 6:25pm
post #1 of 4

I have an order for cupcakes for a Beach Themed Bridal Shower. I have a few ideas I'm tossing around, but nothing definite. Any thoughts/suggestions?

3 replies
Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 10:24pm
post #2 of 4

Geez, you could do tons of things. Shells, beach towels, sunglasses, suntan lotion, beachballs, shovels and pails, sandcastles, waves with whitecaps, boats, dolphins, etc.

I guess it really all depends on what the bride wants, does she want something whimsical or something a little classier?

OOOOOO, What if you took your graham crackers and your melted butter and made a tiny sand castle. You could stick a couple of tiny shells around it. You could also, make a tiny towel out of fondant, and add an umbrella on a toothpick.

HTH

Sweettooth1120 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweettooth1120 Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 10:38pm
post #3 of 4

I did a beach themed shower. I made little hawaiian shirts, flip flops, beach balls, etc to go on the cupcakes and then a round cake too with beacy stuff on it. I made white chocolate shells and seaweed for the cake. The pics are in my photos.

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 11:33pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayde

I guess it really all depends on what the bride wants, does she want something whimsical or something a little classier?HTH

She's 18 years old, so not really into classy.

Those are great suggestions from you both. Any more ideas?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%