Need Help With Pricing This Please

Decorating By tdybear1978 Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 3:50pm by tdybear1978

tdybear1978 Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 1:15pm
post #1 of 5

someone has asked me to make little individual key lime pies for next week and I have no idea what to charge for each one. She is wanting me to put them in those little graham cracker crust pie shells that are like a single serving. I just have never made key lime pie before so I don't have any idea what to charge. Please help you have a suggestion, also feel free to give a recipe if you have a good one. thanks all

4 replies
tdybear1978 Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 3:19pm
post #2 of 5

anyone have a suggestion?

CelebrationCakery Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 3:34pm
post #3 of 5

I would try www.allrecipes.com I always have luck there...I would charge per serving just like you would cake...Maybe slightly less depending on if you are garnishing them at all...I was thinking $3-$4 each...that is what you would be paying for dessert while you are out....

For a garnish you could put a mint leaf and a lime curl on each one...if you need help knowing how to do that let me know and I will take some pictures of me doing it for you...(it will not be on pie though) LOL...

CelebrationCakery Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 3:42pm
post #4 of 5

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Key-Lime-Pie-VII/Detail.aspx

the ratings on this one look great...

tdybear1978 Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 3:50pm
post #5 of 5

thank you christiandonovan, she said that she is wanting me to put a lime wedge curl? do you know what that is? she said it just a thin slice of lime and then you twist it.?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%