Bakery Boxes

Decorating By htwiddy Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 7:35pm by Petit-four

htwiddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
htwiddy Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 12:51pm
post #1 of 12

I know that some of you have probably posted about websites that carry bakery boxes and so on, I CAN'T FIND IT!!!! Can someone please tell me, I know about papermart.com, but what other ones are out there that I don't know about!!!
Thanks in advance

11 replies
Petit-four Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Petit-four Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 12:59pm
post #2 of 12

I have been very happy with the price, quick shipping, and quality of these boxes: http://www.brpboxshop.com/cake_boxes.html

deletedeletedelete Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deletedeletedelete Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 1:10pm
post #3 of 12

This is the site I use. I have been very happy with pricing and shipping so far. I love that I can order as little or as much of one item as I need and am not required to order a whole case.

http://plasticcontainercity.com/index.htm

- Gloria

hwnhulahands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hwnhulahands Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 1:13pm
post #4 of 12

Have you tried the bakery section at Sam's club. Someone in my cake club told us you can go to the bakery and ask the workers or something like that for cake boxes and cupcake holders. You have to buy it in bulk but can't remember how much it costs. Might be worth looking into.

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 1:13pm
post #5 of 12

I have used papermart and find them very easy to order from. Those plastic containers remind me of grocery store cakes so I wouldn't use them.. but to each their own. icon_smile.gif

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 1:14pm
post #6 of 12

I shop there too!

I absolutely LOVE the 7x7" pink cake boxes -- you can fit four cupcakes, a dozen cookies, or a 6" cake. It's a top quality box that adds an extra professional touch to my products.

http://www.brpboxshop.com/cookie_boxes.html

FromScratch Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 3:18pm
post #7 of 12

I wish they made blue bakery boxes.. I'm almost considering changing my company colors to pink and brown so I can use the cool colored boxes.. icon_lol.gif

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 6:43pm
post #8 of 12

My colors are blue/brown so I feel your pain!

I just don't want to order custom made boxes at $1 - $1.50 a piece. thumbsdown.gif

BARBARAJEAN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BARBARAJEAN Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 6:50pm
post #9 of 12

I always get mine at www.countrykitchensa.com. They have the best price I have seen, but the shipping is pretty high.

FromScratch Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 6:56pm
post #10 of 12

I am blue and brown too.. and I love it.. maybe someday when I am ultra-cool I'll get schmancy boxes.. icon_lol.gif

psanders76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psanders76 Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 7:00pm
post #11 of 12

Thanks for the great info crazy4sugar and petit-four. I think that these prices are great.

Petit-four Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Petit-four Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 7:35pm
post #12 of 12

You're welcome! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%