Does Anyone Use Canned Air For Airbrushing????

Decorating By 2060kenneth Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 5:10pm by sugarplumfairycanada

2060kenneth Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 11:38am
post #1 of 5

if so where can you buy it or a small air compresser

4 replies
sparklynne Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 11:48am
post #2 of 5

I have not sorry, I just wanted to let you know that a lot of the craft store chains like Michael's sell the small air brush compressors and the canned air. Hope that helps.

playingwithsugar Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 11:49am
post #3 of 5

I only use it for areas which do not require close contact work, as it has a tendency to make the airbrush sputter, because of air bubbles in the line from shaking the can before use.

You should be able to buy it in any craft chain store. I have already purchased it at Michael's, AC Moore, and Joann Fabrics and Crafts. I am sure that Hobby Lobby has it, too.

You can also check in any train or hobby store.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

2060kenneth Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 4:56pm
post #4 of 5

thanks so much for the info!!!!!!

sugarplumfairycanada Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 5:10pm
post #5 of 5


I have used the wilton air brush cans but that was getting expensive so my DH surprised me with a little compressor and colours from copycakes. It works great, practicing with it helps a lot, and the shipping was really fast. I got in under a week to Canada.

Quote by @%username% on %date%