Anyone In The Phoenix Arizona Area... I Need Some Help!

Decorating By mamajan61 Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 4:15am by mamajan61

mamajan61 Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 10:49pm
post #1 of 3

Hi y'all....

My daughter just called me and told me that she's engaged... the kicker is that she is also 5 months pregnant. I want to have a cake or cupcake bouquet delivered to her, but I don't know anyone out there that could do that for me. I would pay however... through paypal, or whatever you need.

I hate it that my baby is 1500 miles away and I'm not going to be around her during her pregnancy, nor if they go ahead and get married. My calendar is absolutely full through the month of October...

Is there anyone in the Phoenix area that could help me? Please?

Thank you so much...
Jan

2 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 4:04am
post #2 of 3

Congratulations, Grandma!

Did you get a PM answer to this request? I know that there are a few members in the surrounding area, maybe a couple right in Phoenix. But as fast as the threads rotate around here, they might not see it, especially since there is a time zone difference.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

mamajan61 Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 4:15am
post #3 of 3

Yes, thank you, I've had a PM from someone that is precious enough to help me out... I'm having such mixed feelings and emotions right now... I'm so excited to be a Grandma.... but my baby girl is 1500 miles away from home... and has no friends out there except for that guy she's with....

But, yes, thank you... I've had a precious lady answer my call for help!

God bless you...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%