What Do I Do To Keep Gumpaste Flowers Dry In Damp Weather?

Decorating By Rochelle1 Updated 4 May 2008 , 4:45pm by Rochelle1

Rochelle1 Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 5:10pm
post #1 of 3

I know I ask the question before and had gotten the answer. But I can no longer find the thread in my posts. I had not recorded the info. I now want to try and source the stone/or rock recommended. Does anyone know what it is called and where I would find it to purchase?

Thanks CC's

2 replies
beachcakes Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 10:23pm
post #2 of 3

I think you're looking for Silica? You can find it at most craft stores.

Rochelle1 Posted 4 May 2008 , 4:45pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks a whole bunch icon_smile.gif beachcakes

Quote by @%username% on %date%