Who Ships To Canada

Decorating By Rochelle1 Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 11:55am by SeptBabyMom

Rochelle1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rochelle1 Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 4:42pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where I could get stainless steel or silver cake knife and lifter. I also wanted Silver Plated cake plateau, and Funny cake Topper. I would prefer to make all my purchases at one place. However it not that is fine I will work with it.

Any recommendations
Thanks
Rochelle

5 replies
kello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kello Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 4:54pm
post #2 of 6

Have you tried Golda's? I've ordered from them with no problems and they are Canadian. There are also a ton of wedding sites that will carry the things you are looking for.
HTH

kels_bells Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kels_bells Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 4:55pm
post #3 of 6

Hey1 I know how hard it is to find these things in canada. Did you try ebay? Also I have seen www.goldaskitchen.com I've never ordered but will in the near future. Aside from these I have no clue most places do ship to canada but charge an arm and leg for shipping. Good luck I'd luv to see some other options too.

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 10:11pm
post #4 of 6

yes, finally! i'm running across the same problem! this is so frustrating cuz i see alot of great sites with all the things that i want (especially looking for cookie cutters-very frustrated) and a lot of them won't ship to can. because of lost packages and then when you try to have it sent to a friend in the states they still won't send it cuz the card and adress don't match AHHHHH!!! i still can't find the cutters i want on Golda's but i'm going to try shopzilla (?)

fancyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fancyface Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 12:17am
post #5 of 6

have you tried www.mccalls.ca they are a canadian company based out in toronto

SeptBabyMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SeptBabyMom Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 11:55am
post #6 of 6

Do you have a Winners near you? I live in Newfoundland and recently purchased a gorgeous silver plateau stand there, haven't had a chance to use it yet though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%