Sofa/couch

Decorating By Deepa Updated 17 Jun 2013 , 3:12pm by Sicacajaja

Deepa Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 6:19am
post #1 of 4

I bought 2 of Aine2's tutorials and 1 of which is the female character. I want set the charater on a sofa/couch. How to I go about shaping the couch? Do I need to put a piece of cake for the base of the couch? (it will be the cake topper). TIA.

3 replies
MikeRowesHunny Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 6:25am
post #2 of 4

Debbie Brown has wonderful instructions for cake couches and armchairs in quite a few of her books. I've done a couple and they aren't difficult.

Doug Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 9:30pm
post #3 of 4

basic principle....

just carve to round off back, arms etc as you like for the style of cake you want.
LL

Sicacajaja Posted 17 Jun 2013 , 3:12pm
post #4 of 4

Rounded Sofas have increased in popularity approximately latest many years as many individuals be a little more adventurous and creative alongside the way they gown their homes alongside furniture.

It seems gone are the circumstances whenever the vast majority of people will settle for a two-seater or three-seater sofa with some coordinating single color sofa chairs.

Furniture people today are fast becoming fancy and additionally beautiful smart in relation to their home house furniture and also large overseas furniture creators and additionally retailers for example IKEA have been awfully cashing-in located on the phenomenon. To get trend small curved sofa people can views it at http://traans.blogspot.com/2013/01/small-curved-sofa.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%