Magic Mist Air Brush, Silly ?

Decorating By ranbel Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 1:48am by ranbel

ranbel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranbel Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:58am
post #1 of 7

Ok, I have a silly/stupid question...
I was looking at the single magic mist on a website for about $90.00...would that include everything, like the air compressor or are they electric without an air compressor??? told ya it was silly... icon_redface.gif

I need to know before I invest in something that is not complete. It doesn't say if additional equipment is required.

Thanks a bunch

6 replies
lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 1:21am
post #2 of 7

which website were you looking at? i am thinking of buying one, sounds like a good price if it is everything.

ranbel Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 1:29am
post #3 of 7

It was bakers tools warehouse. I just googled cake air brush gun and I found this website...

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 8:59am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranbel

It was bakers tools warehouse. I just googled cake air brush gun and I found this website...

If your looking at the website below, it looks like it is just the airbrush. They have a link for airbrushes and a separate link for airbrushes with compressors (price $160 & $250):

http://mowd.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Airbrushes_Compressor

HTH

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 9:01am
post #5 of 7

Just to make sure though, I'd contact them directly and ask. They have a toll free # listed on the top of their page. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 1:20pm
post #6 of 7

That price sounds more like it. I did read on another post that northern tool or harbor freight had them for a reasonable price.

ranbel Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 1:48am
post #7 of 7

I just looked at both Harbor Freight and Northern Tool and they do have air brush guns very cheap. Is the same since it's an automotive air gun?

Would it be safe to use this for food???? i'm guessing so, if it's stainless steel?? what do you think or does anyone use this type air gun??

If this gun can be use, what about the air compressor????

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%