A Very Very Stupid Question About Ct's

Decorating By Jayde Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 1:36am by DoniB

Jayde Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:34am
post #1 of 7

Ok, So i am attempting to do a CT for the first time. What is the EASIEST way to get a reverse of the image that you are wanting to do? Am I going about it the right way by tracing the outline on the back of the image, or is there an easier way to do this, that I just havent thought of?

6 replies
dragonflydreams Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 1:12am
post #2 of 7

. . . do you have easy access to a photo copy machine . . . you can make a transparency and just flip it over . . . guess there are other ways too, but this would be the easiest way I can think of that would ensure none of your details would be lost . . .
do you have a copy of what you want on line . . . I'm pretty sure you could find a place to reverse it on line and then just be able to print it off at home . . .

JodieF Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 1:15am
post #3 of 7

I don't know if this will help you, but I either just print a mirror image (I can do that with my printer) or I take the picture into a photo editor and flip it.

DoniB Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 1:27am
post #4 of 7

if the image is on your computer, just open up Paint, pull up the image, click on 'image', then go down to 'flip/rotate'. Click the 'flip horizontal', and viola! Reverse image. icon_smile.gif

if it's not on your computer, the transparency idea would work. Good luck!

stsapph Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 1:32am
post #5 of 7

If all else fails - $1 at Kinko's!! icon_biggrin.gif My home computer has been down (on the laptop) so I can't print, so Kinko's has been my friend lately.

Jayde Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 12:13am
post #6 of 7

Thanks DoniB, I knew there must be a way to do it on the conputer, but I must admit, I didnt even think about paint.

It took me a minute to figure it out, but I got it! Thanks so much everyone for the help!

DoniB Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 1:36am
post #7 of 7

I use Paint for just about everything. I write instruction books for various fiber crafts (self published, mostly), and I use Paint almost exclusively. If it had a contrast/brightness setting to play around with, I'd never have to use a photo editor again. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%