Let's Clear Out The Uncommented Photos Gallery Supporters

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 30 Apr 2008 , 3:35pm by SugarBakerz

SugarBakerz Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 3:06pm
post #1 of 7

Hi all.... I know we have had issues with CC being down, we have over 7 pages of uncommented photos.... please help to clear them out.. I have done a ton already and I declare it just gets larger and larger icon_smile.gif

6 replies
diane Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 4:09pm
post #2 of 7

i know what you mean. i think if we do a few every time we log on to cc we can get to all of them. icon_wink.gif

have_your_cake Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 9:46pm
post #3 of 7

how do you find the uncommented photos?

dldbrou Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 11:28pm
post #4 of 7

neomommy, go to the Galleries tab at the top of the page and click on it. Then when the new page loads look for the title Cake Photo Gallery and under that title there are more tabs. The last tab is Uncommented Photos. Click on it so that you can view the new photos and you will be able to comment.

I don't comment very often because it takes forever for them to upload on my computer. Only when I have a lot of free time is when I get to comment on them. I will try more often if I can view them.

lanibird Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 11:36pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by neomommy

I'm pretty sure you can only access them if you are a Gallery Supporter Member. Info and where to sign up here:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-139751.html

BTW, like your sig line. Gave me a good laugh! icon_lol.gif

edited for a dunce.gif moment

diane Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:39am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanibird

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomommy

I'm pretty sure you can only access them if you are a Gallery Supporter Member. Info and where to sign up here:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-139751.html

BTW, like your sig line. Gave me a good laugh! icon_lol.gif

edited for a dunce.gif moment

that's true...you have to be a gallery supporter member. thumbs_up.gif

SugarBakerz Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 3:35pm
post #7 of 7

ok we were on a roll and now we are back up to 5 pages.... lets gitrdone icon_smile.gif Thanks GSM's..... everytime we log on lets do at least 5.... that should get them cleared icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%