Cake Design Pro

Decorating By murf Updated 22 Apr 2008 , 1:27am by Cakenicing4u

murf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
murf Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:29pm
post #1 of 5

Dear All,
I recently downloaded this software to assist in cake designs to show brides. Even if it was rubbish at what it's supposed to be for (it's not at all, I like it!) it would be worth it's weight in gold for the amount of fun my 7yr old has been having designing cakes! Future cake baker do you think??
LL

4 replies
mommyinaprilx2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyinaprilx2 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:42pm
post #2 of 5

what is the cost on this? It sounds like a blast and I know my daughter would love to play with it. Also where do you get it from? Do you have a link?

murf Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 2:51pm
post #3 of 5

I think I heard about it initially from this site. I searched the internet for Wedding Cake Design Pro - It's made by a company called Topplestone. It costs around $60 to either get a cd or download it - I downloaded it as I'm in the UK. It's great fun once you get the hang of it and as I say, my daughter loves it!! I know there were mixed reviews on it from a previous forum but I suppose you would have to try it to see if it was going to be useful to you or not. I like the fact that I can take it on my laptop to a bride consult and design something there and then. HTH
Jenny

murf Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 3:33pm
post #4 of 5

Just to show you how easy it is, I just did this is a couple of minutes. I know it's a bit naff but it gives you the idea. Not as colourful as rebecca's though!!
LL

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 1:27am
post #5 of 5

I bought this progranm yesterday at the mid atlantic cake show, and cannot wait to try it!!

On YOU tube, you can find a demo if you want to see it in action!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%