Cocorum21 & Brandisbaked Need Your Help For May Td Theme

Decorating By Teekakes Updated 1 May 2008 , 3:22am by Teekakes

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 1:51am
post #31 of 64

And lea...it has to be extra special!!!...I am turning 40!!!
I has to be amazing...expectacular..Cause after today I am again 21!... icon_lol.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 2:43am
post #32 of 64

OK Edna, now you've gone and made me feel reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllly bad!! icon_sad.gif

NOT!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Nobody made you a birthday cake for your big 40!?!? icon_surprised.gif Tell me it is not true!!!!! icon_surprised.gif

Mine was the BIG 50 this year and my daughters had me a totally cool Red Hatter cake made!! icon_lol.gif I've waited for the last 8 years to turn 50 just so I could go swinging with them cool old Red Hatter gals and now I finally can!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Been doing the cha cha cha ever since the clock struck 12 AM on 4-10!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 3:03am
post #33 of 64

icon_sad.gif Nobody made me a cake!...(sobs)...I guess they think I make them so why bother!...lol..
Well..at least i still look good for my age..
I think...icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 1:43pm
post #34 of 64

well i don't find that YOU make cakes a viable excuse. last year i had to bake my own and then i made my husband and 5 yr old daughter do the decorating. it was "lovely".

plus, my mom's a florist and i still get her flowers!

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 1:52pm
post #35 of 64

Yahoooooooo!!Hawaiian/Luau is still in front !! Those would be some beautiful cakes !!

tonedna Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 2:18pm
post #36 of 64

Well..after 2 weeks of 11 and 7 weddings the last thing I wanna do is a cake for me icon_lol.gif

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 2:51pm
post #37 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekakes

Hey ya'll! I have a picture of my momma at a luau in Hawaii back in the mid 80's and there are two, TWO, half naked men in that picture with her! icon_surprised.gif My Momma!!! icon_eek.gif Sure hope she had fun!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Anyway, when this poll ends and the luau wins you CAN put half naked men on your cakes!!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Hey that's right! When I went with my family to Hawaii years ago, we went to a luau and all those male dances WERE half naked! See, luau's the way to go, you can incorporate half naked men in grass skirts! thumbs_up.gif

lanibird Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 2:57pm
post #38 of 64

Thank you Teecakes and imagine76! All these nice birthday wishes, and these mimosas icon_twisted.gif, make turning 30 not so bad! icon_lol.gif

I was all set to make my own birthday cake this year. DH said it wasn't fair, and I told him it was no more fair than everyone else getting a nice homemade cake and me getting stuck with a crappy grocery store sheet cake! icon_lol.gif

He was baking last night. icon_lol.gif

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 5:06pm
post #39 of 64

I'd love to know which other 23 people (besides me) voted for frogs! LOL!

Teekakes Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 6:11pm
post #40 of 64

You are welcome, Lani, and I hope you are having a fabulous HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Brandi................Frogs are sooooooo dang cute and popular it wouldn't surprise me for them to finish in 2nd behind Hawaiian!! They are soooooo adorable!! icon_biggrin.gif

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 8:32pm
post #41 of 64

Heeeeeyy Happy Birthday Lanibird and Edna!!!

Isn't April the BEST month, ha??

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 9:00pm
post #42 of 64

[quote="lanibird" Hey that's right! When I went with my family to Hawaii years ago, we went to a luau and all those male dances WERE half naked! See, luau's the way to go, you can incorporate half naked men in grass skirts! thumbs_up.gif[/quote]

Lanibird, we went to Hawaii a few years ago and I have some of those pictures too! I think is of ME with one of those half-naked guys. icon_lol.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif

Happy Birthday Lanibird!!

tonedna Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 9:07pm
post #43 of 64

thanks Gaby!!!!!!

lanibird Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 10:00pm
post #44 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracycakes

Lanibird, we went to Hawaii a few years ago and I have some of those pictures too! I think is of ME with one of those half-naked guys. icon_lol.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif

Happy Birthday Lanibird!!

Thank You nefgaby & tracycakes! icon_biggrin.gif

See, just more proof that if you want half naked men in cake, you gotta go with the luau! icon_lol.gif

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 1:30am
post #45 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanibird

Hey that's right! When I went with my family to Hawaii years ago, we went to a luau and all those male dances WERE half naked! See, luau's the way to go, you can incorporate half naked men in grass skirts! thumbs_up.gif

And if Rodeo wins (which is my pick)...you could do men in nothing but a pair of chaps, a cowboy hat and a grin thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

God Bless,
Sharon

BrandisBaked Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 2:21am
post #46 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannys3angels

Quote:

And if Rodeo wins (which is my pick)...you could do men in nothing but a pair of chaps, a cowboy hat and a grin thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

God Bless,
Sharon

You girls are so bad! I LOVE IT!!! LOL!

Teekakes Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 2:31am
post #47 of 64
Quote:

God Bless,
Sharon

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! Now Sharon, you knooooooooooooow chaps don't have a backside to them and only a partial front!!!!!!!!!!!! Guuuuuuuuuuurl, you crack me up!!!

Tsssst tssssst tsssssssst..........................man o man!! That is to dang funny!!!!!

grannys3angels Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 3:09am
post #48 of 64
Quote:

Quote:

God Bless,
Sharon

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! Now Sharon, you knooooooooooooow chaps don't have a backside to them and only a partial front!!!!!!!!!!!! Guuuuuuuuuuurl, you crack me up!!!

Tsssst tssssst tsssssssst..........................man o man!! That is to dang funny!!!!!

cowboy.gificon_twisted.gif Yea, I know . Thats why I had DH get a pair of black leather ones....he thought they were for him to wear when he rode his Harley he he he....man oh man did get get fooled icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yahoooooo ride'um cowboy icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I am in bad shape, I could keep rolling and rolling with this joking....hey got to joke, cut up and laugh or we would all go crazy. thumbs_up.gif

God Bless
Sharon

tonedna Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:07am
post #49 of 64
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

God Bless,
Sharon

icon_surprised.gif
cowboy.gificon_twisted.gif Yea, I know . Thats why I had DH get a pair of black leather ones....he thought they were for him to wear when he rode his Harley he he he....man oh man did get get fooled icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yahoooooo ride'um cowboy icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I am in bad shape, I could keep rolling and rolling with this joking....hey got to joke, cut up and laugh or we would all go crazy. thumbs_up.gif

God Bless
Sharon

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif chaps...Yummy! tapedshut.gif ..... icon_twisted.gif oh the thoughts!!!! icon_lol.gif

lanibird Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 4:03pm
post #50 of 64

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I guess that settles it then, Half Naked Men it is, and you guys can dress (or not dress icon_twisted.gif ) them in the theme of your choosing. icon_lol.gif Hey Brandis, I bet you could use the pirate theme then! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

I just love when dirty minds come together. icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif

BrandisBaked Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 4:14pm
post #51 of 64
Quote:

I guess that settles it then, Half Naked Men it is, and you guys can dress (or not dress icon_twisted.gif ) them in the theme of your choosing. icon_lol.gif Hey Brandis, I bet you could use the pirate theme then! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

I think this site might then become BEEFCAKE Central.

I could live with that. icon_smile.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 4:23pm
post #52 of 64

OMG!!! I just checked in here and WOW!! You ladies are sniffing way to much sugar !! I will say you have some good ideas though ! Im on my way to get hubby a pair of those chaps !!Sorry for the commercial back to your reg program !

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 5:00pm
post #53 of 64
Quote:

icon_biggrin.gif too funny

Teekakes Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 9:58pm
post #54 of 64

OK, now I am speechless! icon_wink.gif

Here's to more votes before the poll ends! If you have not voted this is the time to go to page one of this thread and vote for your favorite theme! Voting time is getting shorter!

grannys3angels Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:38am
post #55 of 64
Quote:

OK, now I am speechless! icon_wink.gif

Yeap, I would be speechless also, if I saw cowboys like that icon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lanibird wrote: I guess that settles it then, Half Naked Men it is, and you guys can dress (or not dress ) them in the theme of your choosing. Hey Brandis, I bet you could use the pirate theme then!

Oh heck why not a theme of half naked,.... cowboys, male luau dancers and pirates! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

God Bless,
Sharon

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:36pm
post #56 of 64

OHHHHH I like that idea Sharon!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

grannys3angels Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:44pm
post #57 of 64

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Your my kind of Lady Edna thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Great minds think a like, he-he-he!!!!

God Bless,
Sharon

P.S. Edna.....they been wondering where you been ( HIDING he he he ) on the CC TD #2 thread icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:50pm
post #58 of 64

lol Sharon..I just saw it!..I am escaping Lauras pie!
Dont tell Laura...icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:34pm
post #59 of 64

I saw the word cowboy and immediately thought about Tom Selleck in chaps mmm....... mmm.......... and just lost my head and voted. And woo hoo half naked for me there would just be leaving off the shirt. Oh boy..........

Excuse me, was someone talking about cake here????? I forgot.........

BrandisBaked Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:47pm
post #60 of 64

I guess I need to start planning a Hawaiian themed cake... nothing else is even close.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%